well, shit, jessica jones
JESSICA JONES
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 05:01 AM

33 years old
Jess
Enhanced
44 posts

about

She is a private investigator with an office in Hell's Kitchen. She's pretty damn good at her job. After the whole Kilgrave shit she's been keeping fairly busy. It gave her a certain spotlight that she both liked and didn't like. She liked it because it gave her a lot of customers, the downside was that a lot of people expected her to be ready with a cape as soon as she got out of prison, to help with their problems.

Jessica is mostly, not interested in your problems. Unless she gets paid to give a damn about them.

friends

Does she have any real friends with whom she got a healthy, giving relationship with? The answer is no. Does she care about people? Most of the time not. She won't go out of her way to make friends but if the push comes to shove she will do what is necessary because she cares. Giving a damn is her greatest weakness. There's few people she considers friends. The tragic part about that is that more often than not those people are ones who Jessica also feels indebted to in some way, even if the intention is real and sincere.

enemies

stay our of her business and you're good. Leave the people she cares about alone, and you're good. don't be disrespectful, and you're good. It is very plausible that Jessica had made a lot of enemies (that she just doesn't really care about) through her work as PI. Literally what she does is find the worst in people and get paid for it. Gotta sting, especially when there's photos.

love

Trish once said that Jess' boyfriends never stuck around long enough for her to form an opinion of them, which is basically how it's always been with Jessica in regards to men and so called romance. With her difficulty of keeping anyone too close, she always cuts the ties when things get too personal or close. She doesn't know what to do with it or how to handle people in close proximity, be it emotionally or physically.

other

stuff
jess.
PMEmail
^
PETER PARKER
 Posted: Sep 24 2017, 06:03 PM

15 years old
Spider-Man
Enhanced
63 posts

@JESSICA JONES & Luke Cage

You know, you're supposed to share whiskey??? Also, how many pairs of blue jeans do you even own?

Jessica Jones & Peter Parker

Ayo Queens represent! They should run into each other at a deli or something, pet the deli cat and eat a smooshed flat sandwich. Also, curse a bunch so Peter can be uncomfortable.
Alternatively, Peter in costume as Spider-Man getting a drunk Jessica Jones home sounds fun too and like it would take a toll on the already sub-sea-level state of Peter's self esteem.
PM
^
JESSICA JONES
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 10:55 AM

33 years old
Jess
Enhanced
44 posts

@LUKE CAGE
She owns fewer pairs than she'd like to admit :x

Peter // Jess
I'd like to say, I want all things here? Whether he's in our out of costume, he's gonna meet one of the "heroes of New York", which of course is gonna be a total disappointment. I also approve of her being drunk and needing help home, maybe after talking him into helping her to get higher up somewhere for a thing, Probably something paranoid as checking out a client before getting on their case.

PMEmail
^
DANNY RAND
 Posted: Oct 28 2017, 05:04 PM
is

years old
0 posts
DANNY RAND

Danny would reach out I think and connect with her at some point after all that went down. See how she's doing and all that. Even though he's pretty sure she doesn't like him...like at all. But he bonded with her and he's going to be hard to get rid of.

Also maybe while we are waiting for the next time the city needs Defenders, we can find some way that a billionaire mystic can help an emotionally stunted super heroine. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
^
JESSICA JONES
 Posted: Oct 28 2017, 05:12 PM

33 years old
Jess
Enhanced
44 posts

listen Iron Cloud she sort of likes you but she would never say it out loud. :l basically keep bothering you with wrong names and deny the existence of chi forever, that's how you know she kind of cares. it was only a week but they say dangerous things brings people together.

there's quite a few things to go on i think, i mean they do have a lot of connections. she's currently, uhm, making nice again with Luke and she's as far I'm aware the only one that knows Matt is alive, because he's crashing her apartment atm.

we do need things though. there might have to be a thing where jessica drags @MATTHEW MURDOCK by the ear to see both @DANNY RAND and @LUKE CAGE

PMEmail
^
DANNY RAND
 Posted: Oct 28 2017, 07:00 PM
is

years old
0 posts
DANNY RAND

That might work haha. I'm fairly open though to be honest on how it goes down. I just want it to be more than an accidental meeting in the produce aisle of the grocery store or something. But the thought of her dragging Matt around is pretty funny!

And of course nobody really seems to believe him about the mystical stuff so far...

@JESSICA JONES

^
JESSICA JONES
 Posted: Oct 29 2017, 02:47 PM

33 years old
Jess
Enhanced
44 posts

@DANNY RAND
I agree, it shouldn't be random! I saw you hoped into the thread with Maya and Matt, too, that's awesome!

Jessica has about had it with ninjas and dragons and fairy dust, which is precisely why I think we should put her in contact with all of that again. Which leaves the question of how. She's still doing PI work, he's still digging around for the remnants of the Hand? Maybe try and combine the two and then add other issues, like Accords business?

PMEmail
^
MARIE D'ANCANTO
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 11:12 AM
is

years old
0 posts
MARIE D'ANCANTO

@JESSICA JONES

I think it would be real fun for Marie to run into JJ at some point. My initial thought is that there is some sort of bad juju that has gone down, JJ may be investigating, and Marie may know the people involved and could chose to help her (or not). Then shenanigans goes down. But that is the extent of my idea in the few seconds I just came up with it. XD Plus they both have bad attitudes so I could see Marie getting smacked at some point.

And hopefully you don't mind that I comment on your other characters... Something with Kamala could be fun. Jean/Professor X, if/when Rogue comes to the mansion for sure! Tony and Stryker, Marie would probably try to steer clear of at all costs.. And MJ, I believe is a bit too young to really interact with Marie, unless she is looking to score some real MJ. XD

Let me know if you'r interested in anything and we'll do it!

- Ola

^
JESSICA JONES
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 01:30 PM

33 years old
Jess
Enhanced
44 posts

@MARIE D'ANCANTO

Hello! Again, welcome.

It's not unlikely at all that they'd run into one another somewhere somehow! An idea in addition to yours was that what Jessica is looking for is someone's kid and the details leads into the direction of Marie, very possible that she/he could be associated with her. Could possible insert some trouble that Jess could help with, depending on it goes, Marie would be willing to help (or not). We don't have to decide, the outcome but it sounds like something to start with. What do you think?

As for the rest~~ Kamala is a lot of fun! Very upbeat and still really new at the hero gig. Jean and the professor def works for the Institute later on and if you wanted, we could potentially in the future work with Rogue and her mental blocks, if you were ever in interested in taking that route. Tony is nice ok but Stryker is not. MJ is all around everywhere actually haha, she's got a penchant for getting into trouble so if you wanted Marie to "do good" and help someone out, she's pretty good for that as well. And no, currently she is not interested in weed xD

PMEmail
^
MARIE D'ANCANTO
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 03:40 PM
is

years old
0 posts
MARIE D'ANCANTO

@JESSICA JONES

I am totally down for the idea with JJ, so we can start that up whenever you like. Just let me know!

The rest sounds like fun, too. Even the MJ thing, Rogue would probably help someone if she had to. As far as the mental blocks and such goes, we'll have to talk more on that if/when the occasion arises. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

^
ELEKTRA NATCHIOS
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 09:04 PM

31 years old
Elektra
Enhanced
8 posts

@JESSICA JONES

So, I’m pretty sure these two wont be on very good terms. Jess probably considers her on the enemy list. Would it help if Elektra said it wasn’t personal? Doubt it. XD

With Matt and Maya on the hunt for Elektra and soon to find her it might be fun to organize a run in with Jess. Some accidental stepping on toes in some back alley deal or something? Or maybe a run in with Jess and some others and some Hand shenanigans. I know how Jess loves ninjas //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/wink.gif
PM
^
JESSICA JONES
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 03:56 AM

33 years old
Jess
Enhanced
44 posts

Jess is saying no no no >:0
But I'm saying yes yes yes

I'm basically down with anything! Jess is really easy to place wherever in the city and for a number of reasons. I'm also always in favor for situations and things she Doesn't Like (which might just be 90% of everything and anything), so hell to the yes. Also can arrange another car-throw.

@ELEKTRA NATCHIOS
PMEmail
^
ELEKTRA NATCHIOS
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 07:36 PM

31 years old
Elektra
Enhanced
8 posts

@JESSICA JONES

I’m totally seeing these two having a multi level argument about what happened and did not happen and all the guys just face palming while shaking their heads XD Up until someone gets up to throw a table or something. Then bets are on.

I’m not sure when, or how but they definitely have to run into each other. I’m still not entirely certain how Matt & Maya’s rescue is going to turn out though (successful or not) so I’m not sure what to purpose exactly for a meeting.

Could go further forward in Ellie’s time line, have Jess stumble over something involving the Hand where Elektra is present. Or Ellei could totally invade Jess’ apartment again lol, if Matt is still staying on her couch that is haha.

PM
^
JESSICA JONES
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 12:47 PM

33 years old
Jess
Enhanced
44 posts

@ELEKTRA NATCHIOS
I think Jessica will expect the worst just seeing her but what she will do I think depends on the context. If there’s a case or potentially someone in danger then she will probably engage. Otherwise she might just walk the other way haha xD

I think an angle with them both having something invested is a good way to go and wether it involves the hand or not is either way to me. Hand will def make her more grumps and likely to break things because god does she wanna be done with that shit. If you want, you could get back to me once that rescue is done and we can move from there?
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf
toggle sidebar by subdevo and custom forum structure by black