Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) CLOSED.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

Hearts, Stars, Horse-Shoes, Clovers and Blue Moons, [Elektra Natchios]
Deadpool
42 years old
Former Cafeteria Chef
240 posts
Enhanced
Sticks
@ELEKTRA NATCHIOS

Jobs like this didn't come very often. With Francis dead now, Wade really only had the jobs to go on to...well, go on. Revenge left a pit at the bottom of your soul. Sadly, the pit was not filled with a variety of naked women and mud. Then it would have at least been entertaining.

"Hehehe! Muddy BOOBIES!"

"Ugh...must you be so juvenile?"

Wade crept through an alleyway away from the apartment building where he had just found his latest lead. And where his latest lead was now dangling from the roof of his apartment building by the use of only a leather belt.

"At least he went out smilin'!"

"Ugh...such ghastly business."

Now, Wade had to make his way to a warehouse some fourteen blocks down. Sadly, Dopinder was off-duty (and the little Shea Butter-colored angel had turned his cell phone off), so Wade had to make do with another form of transport - the back of a garbage truck. It was going fine up until the driver took the wrong turn. Wade leaned over, balancing himself on the roof of the truck, and knocked on the window. A muscled young man, probably barely twenty-five at best, was driving.

"What the hell are you doin-?" He started, but Wade cut him off.

"Hey, dumbass! You're going the wrong way! I need to go that way!" Wade pointed back the other way down the street.

"Dude, this is a garbage truck! Not a taxi cab! I got a route to get on. Get the fuck off my-" The man started, but stopped immediately when he suddenly had a Desert Eagle pointed at his face.

"That. Way. Fuckface." Wade pointed again.

"Shit! Fine! Please don't kill me!!!" The man immediately turned the wheel, making the truck do a massive U-Turn and pissing off several people behind him. Heading over the median to piss off a few more drivers, they started down the street toward Wade's destination.

Within about twenty minutes, they had arrived. "There, now wasn't that easier?" Wade said, having kept his gun trained on the guy the whole time. Setting it back in its holster, he patted his cheek before pulling himself up again and out of sight. The man breathed a sigh of relief.

"Oh, by the way." Wade's voice made the man jolt up in his chair. Wade had managed to climb back over to the other side of the truck and pull himself in through the passenger side window without making a sound. "If you're dumb enough to try to call the cops, just remember this - I know your truck number and I have a very lax conscience about shooting people who piss me off. Got it?" The man clumsily unbuckled his seat belt, fell out of the door in his attempt to get away, and then ran screaming from the truck.

"...oh, sweet! Free garbage truck!"

It was a short time after that utterance that Wade found himself perched in the rafters of the warehouse, sticking to the shadows as best he could. There were enough beams here to form an intricate catwalk (of sorts) over what looked to be the very men he was after. A few of the typical thugs and...a guy in a suit? With a briefcase? Well, wasn't that interesting? He leaned in a little more to hear what they were discussing...and fell smack into the middle of the table, crushing it under his weight.

All eyes were on him.

"Oh, hey! I'm Wade Wilson from the Division of Codes and Standards. Do you know how many citations you guys are in for?" Wade quipped.

"Waste the freak!"

The bullets started flying, and Wade took them.

All of them.

But, luckily, his slip and fall provided a neat distraction for the other person who had come for the very same men...
Posted: Mar 18 2018, 09:38 AM
Elektra
31 years old
Acquisitions
235 posts
Enhanced
Cateleya
EST

Well that had been an interesting change in pace. She watched casually from the shadows as the man that had fallen flat on his face in the middle of the table was gunned down. Not everyday she got to see a masked man obtain so many holes in him. She’d say it wasn’t everyday that she got to witness such incompetence either but lets face it, the world was full of stupid armatures. There was really nothing new about it unless it was a nice addition of flare on the guys part. Too bad it was all wasted now.

Elektra was here for that briefcase, its contents where some such plans that Stick thought he’d need for his war. Intelligence or what not, to help bring them closer to finding out what the Hand was up to lately. The Hand was never still, they were always doing something and after a time you learned that the quieter they were, the louder the dooms day bell would ring when they poked their heads up again. The men with the briefcase, well she hadn’t been told to kill them and she hadn’t been told not to. It was probably a safe bet they were on a shortened life span right now.

Slipping out of the shadows, her red cowl up over half her face, she was silent even without the sound of gunfire to cover her. At least the idiot could feel he accomplished something, he’d made this very easy for her, grabbing all their attention like that. They weren’t even looking around as she stepped up behind them, her blade slicing through flesh and splattering blood as it was pulled out to deal with the next.

”Now boys, didn’t anyone tell you it wasn’t nice to pick favorites?” What could she say, this had been too easy, that wasn’t any fun. Heads came up in surprise as the slim figured woman standing behind the two dropped bodies of their comrades but she was moving again already, blades taking the guns from their hands and maybe a finger or two as well.

@WADE WILSON
Posted: Mar 19 2018, 08:43 AM
Deadpool
42 years old
Former Cafeteria Chef
240 posts
Enhanced
Sticks
@ELEKTRA NATCHIOS

And then, he woke up. "Owwwww..." He wheezed out, completely unheard by the thugs, who had turned their attention to another combatant who had entered the fray. "Anyone get the number of the train that just hit me?" He groaned out, again, unheard. One of the thugs, however, had noticed that he was rising.

"Es un Zombi!!!!" He screamed and pointed, Wade turning his head around to face the man.

"I'm not a zombie, you idiot!" Wade snapped, rolling up onto the balls of his feet and drawing out one of his guns, shooting the man in the head before he could react, sending the man's brains splattering all over the far wall. "And you won't be, either!"

"Shit! The red guy's up again!" One of the thugs shouted right before he was sliced into by a...woman with a wicked-looking blade. Wade was temporarily distracted by this sight.

"Oh, damn, girl...that is some fine ninja booty..."

"She's a woman, you know. Not an object."

"Oh, c'mon. If we can't appreciate dat ass, then is life really worth living?"

"There are so many more worthwhile pursuits in life, you know."

"You mean like getting laid?"

The chatter of his inner voices was stopped when one of the thugs cracked a baseball bat on the back of his head. Wade was only moderately irritated as he turned around. "Oh, look who thinks he's Ken Griffey, Jr.!" Wade snapped and buried three bullets into the guy's skull, dropping him. "You're out!" Laughing like a maniac, Wade leaped up onto a nearby bunch of crates and quickly holstered his guns, switching to his katanas, jumping right into the face of one of the thugs.

"No biting!" Crotch first, of course. The man quickly fell to the ground and Wade hopped back up onto his feet, burying both swords into the guy's torso before pulling them out and moving on without giving so much as a second thought. Between him and the ninja chick, the herd was thinning pretty quick.
Posted: Mar 19 2018, 03:00 PM
Elektra
31 years old
Acquisitions
235 posts
Enhanced
Cateleya
EST

He was getting up? What the hell sort of trick was that? She had been sure he was a goner after all those holes. Made over into a nasty colored sort of swiss cheese. But she had learned young that the world was full of all sorts of weird things and with all the mutants and inhumans popping up these days there was never any way to tell what sort of extra effects a person could be hiding. She just hoped he’d stay out of her way.

Her blades didn’t pause but she moved off to the side once she saw him taking his fair share this time. Let the goons keep him distracted, she still had her original goal to achieve and she didn’t intent to fail Stick. With the fighters attention now divided and a potential rival back on his feet Elektra set her sights more to tracking the briefcase then simple bloody mayhem. As much fun as that was..

Finally she spotted the guy in the suit with the case. In the chaos he was trying to slip towards the edge of the crowd, his eyes darting for the exit before his feet even moved in that direction. Elektra was already working her way over towards the man as he bolted. She stabbed her current opponent, ripping her blade out as she ran after the suit.

”Oh no you don’t, I’m not done with you.” She threw a small knife at the back of his knee, making him crash with a scream. As she reached him she was kind enough to end his misery with a quick blade between through the torso before gathering up the case.

@WADE WILSON
Posted: Mar 20 2018, 10:47 AM
Deadpool
42 years old
Former Cafeteria Chef
240 posts
Enhanced
Sticks
@ELEKTRA NATCHIOS

"Oh, c'mon, fellas! You can do better than this!" Wade insisted as he leaped back from the swings of another man before using the flaw in his guard to decapitate him. As the man's head flew through the air like a homerun ball, Wade moved over to the next one. "Forty-eight counts of petty theft...served six years in the State Pen..." He rattled off as he deflected a pair of bullets from another thug who decided to bring a gun to a katana fight. "But! Does! He! Blend!!!" The man found out how stupid that was as Wade bisected him. "Ooooh, he does!"

It was then that he noticed the ninja woman getting the suit trying to take the briefcase a free knife in the knee, followed by a stab in the torso. "Damn, people are really wanting the Pulp Fiction briefcase. What's up with that?" He mused as he took two shots to the back. He staggered for a moment before turning around and hopping on the guy who had shot him, unaware that he had merely been a distraction for the two men who went after the ninja woman.

One trying to knock her down and the other trying to swipe the case. Seeing that there was one motorcycle left, and wanting his curiosity sated (even though, technically, his mission was complete), Wade got on it and revved it up, riding it up to where the woman was recovering. "What? Do I have to play some friggin' Starship? Get on!" He said, waiting for her to do just that. She didn't have long and, if she took too long, their targets were going to get away.
Posted: Mar 20 2018, 03:03 PM
Elektra
31 years old
Acquisitions
235 posts
Enhanced
Cateleya
EST

She had what she had been sent for right in her hand. All she had to do was leave, let the rest of these idiots take care of themselves, or that weirdo to take care of them. By now she was betting on the weirdo in the mask, she’d seen enough of his fighting to know he didn’t hold his punches and apparently didn’t know how to stay down.

A body slammed into the middle of her back, knocking her forward onto the ground. The case slid away from her grip as she changed tactics to kicking the asshole that thought to take her down. His partner though grabbed the briefcase and started to run again. Well, it seemed she was going to get a bit more cardio work in today. Damn.

A neat solution roared to life behind her and she paused, glancing back to see her new masked friend pull up. She didn’t need to be told twice, jumping into place behind him on the bike. ”Nice suit. Love the color choices.” you couldn’t go wrong with red and black. It echoed her own choices. Though hers was less pajama vibe with gimp mask.

”So who are you?” She asked as they started to move, her eyes however on the target ahead. She still had one hand free with a weapon ready, just had to close that distance..

@WADE WILSON
Posted: Mar 22 2018, 08:22 AM
Deadpool
42 years old
Former Cafeteria Chef
240 posts
Enhanced
Sticks
@ELEKTRA NATCHIOS

"Hang on. And I swear, that is just a gun in my pocket. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you."

"Really? Hitting on her? Already?"

"Life is short and she is hot. Let's get some!"

"Even if she were inclined, she's sitting behind us. That's not really an advantageous position for that."

"Not with that attitude!"

He revved the motor a few times, and she finally came over, climbing on. "Thanks! It's so bad guys can't see me bleed!" Wade replied cheerfully before shooting off after the two men on motorcycles. Leaving the warehouse, with the garage door having jammed on the way back down giving them just enough room to drive out under it, Wade got out onto the street and caught the site of the two men, going after them.

"Well, some people call me the space cowboy. Some call me the gangster of love. Usually I go by 'Deadpool', but my friends call me Wade. At least they would if I had any friends. You?" He asked, making conversation with the ninja lady because, frankly, he had no reason not to. Wade was also smart enough to notice that she had a weapon out and at the ready. "Hey, if you want something a little higher caliber, you can go for that gun in my pocket. Just make sure you go for the one on the left..." He said, as they started to close the gap.

"Hey, wait a second. It's not on the pocket on the left, we don't have a pocket on the-"

"DUDE! Shut up!!!"
Posted: Mar 22 2018, 02:33 PM
Elektra
31 years old
Acquisitions
235 posts
Enhanced
Cateleya
EST

He had a smart mouth but a sense of humor wouldn’t hurt her. ”Mmm..” she gave only a slight nod, the banter only secondary to her main goal. ”Practical as well as stylish. Compliments to your tailor.” She liked the thigh holsters too; she had her own version of those, just not for guns. She was still on the fence about the mask though.

Friends could be very hard to come by. Especially friends you could be yourself with, or didn’t mind how much blood you had on your hands. Elektra could understand, she didn’t exactly have friends either. More like associates that could be on the other side of something the next time they met. No, it was just her and Stick and on the other side of Stick were his Chaste. It was no wonder she had bouts of melancholy.

”I think I’ll go with space cowboy. Rolls off the tongue better.” though now that she knew this was the one the rumors called Deadpool, she knew a little more about the man she was sharing the seat of a bike with. The rumor mill was always so informative! ”I’m Elektra.”

She saw right through his perverted plan, even taking her eyes off the men ahead to raise a brow at this one. She wasn’t that naive. ”Not quite my style. I doubt you can fit much worth bragging about in that tiny pocket anyway.” She was smirking under her cowl as they closed the gap and wrapped the fingers of one hand around the back of his belt as she shifted her weight and readied herself. ”Be a dear and try not to drop the bike alright?” Her blade was raised as they caught the other bike and it came down in a heavy slash across the guys lower back, the man cried out and lost control of his bike. That was one taken care of.

@WADE WILSON
Posted: Mar 23 2018, 09:40 AM
Deadpool
42 years old
Former Cafeteria Chef
240 posts
Enhanced
Sticks
@ELEKTRA NATCHIOS
"Remind me to give you his card. He has a ladies' night, believe it or not. 50% off. Great stuff." Wade told her as they rode along after their quarry. "Well, good. Just don't expect me to speak of a pompatus of love, because I have no idea what the hell that even is!" Wade loved the song (who didn't?) but that part had always bugged him. Still, Space Cowboy. That would be great so long as James Gunn didn't sue him.

"Elektra, huh?" Wade mused. "Well, keep Oretes away from me and we'll be fine."

"Wait a second, when did we read Electra?"

"Remember that flight to Vancouver? We were stuck on the runway for fourteen hours and it was in the carry-on of that fat guy we were seated next to?"

"Umm...no?"

"Pizza Nose Guy!"

"Oh, yes. That gentleman with the unfortunate facial deformity."

"Yeah. And he snored like a-did she just insult our dick?"

Wade was laughing at her comment. "Ha, laughter hides the pain. Haven't had a pocket complain yet. Well...one of them." But that was a tale for another time, and she had already taken out the first guy. "Ooooh...talk about your road rage..." Wade managed to keep the bike balanced and headed on, the man with the case getting ahead of them in traffic, a few cars ahead. "Alright, time to pray to Vin Diesel...here we go..." He drifted between the vehicles, matching speed and getting more than a few angry honks from the drivers.

Yet, the guy maintained his lead, within several minutes, the guy had taken a turn off the highway and into a surburb...gated community by the look of it. Wade spun around in a u-turn at the gate, seeing that two men with submachine guns stood guard. They started firing. "Get down!" Wade said. He was a little more resistant to bullets than she was, so Wade decided to twist the cycle around and back up a bit.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Wade said as bullet after bullet hit his front...and thankfully his body served as a cushion against them for Elektra. The fire had been enough that bits of his suit were tone, including around the face a bit. Not enough to show his full visage, but enough that he was dripping blood until Wade stopped them a few blocks away.

By the time he dismounted, though it had dried and he'd started regenerating. "C'mon, I've got a safehouse around here..." He said. "Gonna have to ditch this bike..." He muttered before reaching onto his belt and sticking a grenade into the wheel before tossing into a passing garbage truck and walking away from it, dragging a long string behind him...which he then pulled.

"Move! Move!" Wade said, pulling Elektra along to get out of the blast radius. The truck exploded just as they got out of range, sending metal flying up and out from its center. After the rumbling had stopped and the metal stopped being projectile-like, Wade poked his head out from behind the dumpster that the pair of them had hidden behind several yards away.

"...okay, I think that tipped them off." He said, rather sure of it.
Posted: Mar 23 2018, 04:09 PM
Elektra
31 years old
Acquisitions
235 posts
Enhanced
Cateleya
EST

A tailor with a ladies night? That was… different. Unless his tailor jut happened to run a bar as well. Which, since most people that supplied people like them didn’t exactly advertise their services in the paper she supposed wasn’t such an out of place idea. Half her mouth quirked up under the cowl though, ”I can’t make promises if you decide to not play nice.”

”Its an art, really.” So much more went into it then raised fingers, in her case. As they started weaving between the traffic she had to pull her katana in. She didn’t want to punish the weapon needlessly by letting it get smacked into cars or random bike messengers. She secured her grip and went along for the ride, having to trust him to catch up to the guy. A little annoyed when he didn’t get her close enough.

She was more then willing to use him as a meat shield as the guys opened fire. Ultimately his life meant nothing to her and she hadn’t dismissed the chance that near the end of this they wouldn’t be facing off, no matter how amusing the banter was. For now, she’d accept that he was useful and use him while looking for the weakness, for future reference.

”Damn it.” She vexed as she hopped off the bike. Loosing the case was a set back but not one she couldn’t recover from. She simple had to scout that community, slip in and get it. They wouldn’t be able to hide from her, they wouldn’t be able to stop her.

His idea of disposing of the bike was a bit flashy and she didn’t appreciate being dragged along. ”Tipped them off for what? That what ever passes for police around here will find it and file a report?” She got up and started walking away from the area, they didn’t need to be seen anywhere near that truck.

@WADE WILSON
Posted: Mar 25 2018, 08:16 AM
Deadpool
42 years old
Former Cafeteria Chef
240 posts
Enhanced
Sticks
@ELEKTRA NATCHIOS

Try to show a girl a good time! Take her out riding on a motorcycle, shield her from semi-automatic gunfire, and even go so far as it end the day with some explosions and she still wants nothing to do with you! Go figure!

"Wait...are we trying to woo her now? I'm confused."

"Does it really matter at this point? We blew something up and it was AWESOME!"

Wade agreed with himself, something which he rarely didn't not do. Elektra, however, seemed to be less than interested in his mad demolition skills. Not exactly one for the big kabooms, it seemed. "What? Officer Bumblefuck from the Mayberry PD? He's not gonna do squat with his one bullet." Wade snorted. "C'mon, I've got a safehouse plenty away from it." He said, strolling down the street and around the corner. It was up the steps to Blind Al's apartment that he went, kicking his way in.

He thrust his pelvis toward the old woman as she was bent over cleaning up the shoes. "Unnngh!" Wade shouted.

"I really wish you wouldn't do that..." Al muttered.

"And I wish I had three squares, a warm bed, and Bea Arthur still alive, nobody's perfect." Wade said. "Sup, Al?"

"Who's the other one?"

"Her? Oh, she's Greek. Stabs people. Doesn't like grenades."

"Sounds like just your type."

"Because she's Greek?"

"The stabbing."

"Ha. You're too funny! Really!" Wade trotted off. "Hang on, I just gotta change." He said, immediately stopping in the doorway of his bedroom and stripping off his suit. He'd decided to go commando today, which exposed everything to Elektra's gaze...for better or for worse.

"At least she knows she's wrong about the pocket comment...hehehe..."

"Really doesn't matter how big it is when you look like we do."

"Oh, please! Like we'd mind being objectified."

"That's not...how are we this dumb?"

Wade threw his bloodied, bullet-ridden suit into the hamper and pulled out an identical one. His mask had remained on the entire time, and he merely slipped into the new one and sheathed his katanas back onto his back, then pulled his duffel bag out of the closet, coming back into the main room of the apartment and tossing it onto the table top.

"Alright, so...you wanna get into that place and get your case? I got the guns to help..." Wade said, pulling out gun after gun and setting them on the table. "And I'll even waive my usual fee. Those bastards owe me a dry cleaning bill..."

"I told you to wear re-"

"IT'S ALREADY RED, AL! YOU CAN'T SEE ANYTHING!"

The old woman sighed and shook her head, hobbling away to go back to the couch. "Dumbass..."

"YOU GO BACK TO WATCHING MATLOCK! OH, THAT'S RIGHT! YOU CAN'T!"
Posted: Mar 27 2018, 11:22 AM
Elektra
31 years old
Acquisitions
235 posts
Enhanced
Cateleya
EST

She wasn’t going to follow him at first. As amusing as he was, and handy with blocking the bullets, she had a mission to complete and that didn’t include mucking about of other people’s radar. However she hadn’t answered one question yet and answering it sooner rather then later could save her a bit of complications later. Was he going to be a problem once she got to the case? What had he been after? Allies could quickly turn into opposition if sharing wasn’t an option.

So if she had to take him out, best do it now before she had to put herself in the middle of a risky situation.

Following along, his safe house wasn’t what she expected. Starting with the blind woman in the chair. Not her first blind person, she eyed the old woman with a suspicious look for a moment. Between Stick and Matthew, she didn’t trust the whole harmless just because she couldn’t see act. The whole dynamic these two had was odd and she wasn’t sure what to make of that either.

His strip show had no effect on her as she walked far enough in to the room to stand near this Al. ”Want me to kill him for you?” She asked the woman with only a half serious tone while giving him an utterly innocent look. Killing this Deadpool wouldn’t be easy, if at all possible. Which if there was a will, there was a way right? As the saying went.

At least he was as quick at getting ready as he was quick to run his mouth. She moved over to the table as he dropped he bag, glancing from it to him. ”What’s in it for you?” Was he after the case as well?

@WADE WILSON
Posted: Mar 29 2018, 09:10 AM
Deadpool
42 years old
Former Cafeteria Chef
240 posts
Enhanced
Sticks

@ELEKTRA NATCHIOS

"Wouldn't waste the time on him." Al just tutted and hobbled back toward the kitchen again, leaving Elektra and Wade to stand in her apartment going over every bit of heavy ordnance Wade could stuff into a duffel bag.

"Wouldn't bother. Al loves me. Just like Chris Brown loves Rihanna." Wade quipped as he arranged his guns neatly, making sure they had enough to lay siege to the place where the case was being kept. Then, of all things, she asked him why he was offering to help her get the case. "...seriously? Did you even read my last post, lady?" Wade pointed upwards, toward the ceiling...and thus, at nothing. "Those guys tore up my favorite ebony and burgundy track suit, and I'm gonna take it out of their asses. It's as simple as that."

"Seriously. I don't even care what you have in that suitcase. Take it. I was after one of the goons. Now, it's personal." Wade said, packing the bag. "Alright, you ready to go?" He asked as he slung the bag, filled now with a bunch of guns and ammo, over his shoulder and started for the door, with or without her, he was heading off to go make a real big, wet, red mess.

"Yay! Our typical Saturday night!"
Posted: Mar 31 2018, 08:02 AM
Elektra
31 years old
Acquisitions
235 posts
Enhanced
Cateleya
EST

Elektra shrugged as the woman declined the offer. Fair enough. He was probably more use alive right now and somewhat indulgent of her agenda then not. Which would probably change rather quickly if she did decide to make an attempt to figure out how to achieve his death. It was a puzzle, from what she understood of watching him the last hour. And in life there were so few really good puzzles.

”All over a suit? Really?” Obviously she hadn’t been inclined to believe that line before. And why should she? Half, maybe more then half, of what he said was jokes of some manner or another. Having just met him she didn’t know where his jokes ended and where the seriousness took up residence. Apparently he was that serious about his suits though.

”Alright then.” As long as he didn’t get in her way he could make confetti out of the guys in that neighborhood. ”Far be it for me to hog all the fun.” She even smiled, under the cowl but it did manage to reach her eyes a little. She was a gal that enjoyed her work. ”Did you pack enough for an army?” She eyed the bag as he picked it up before turning towards the door to be on their way.

@WADE WILSON I get the damn lucky charms chant stuck in head everytime i look at this thread //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
Posted: Mar 31 2018, 07:42 PM
Deadpool
42 years old
Former Cafeteria Chef
240 posts
Enhanced
Sticks

@ELEKTRA NATCHIOS

"When you're me, brand recognition is important." Wade said. "They shoot up my suits, they ruin the merchandise. That's my bread and butter they're fucking with." He now had the bag over his shoulder and was ready to head out.

"Christmas Day! Christmas Day! Ohhh, yeaaaah!"

"Oh, you better believe it." Wade said. "I'm about to be on their asses like Stallone on the Vietcong. Let's do this." He said, heading out and taking the stairs down with Elektra to the ground floor. Along the way, he pulled out his phone and made a quick call. "Yep. It's me. Yep. Yep, bottom floor, thanks." He hung up, tucking the phone away. When they reached the bottom floor, there was a taxi already waiting for them.

"Hello, Mr. Pool! Another Christmas Day!"

"Oh, you better believe it, Dopinder." He chucked the duffel bag into the open window of the back seat, then opened the door. "After you." He offered to Elektra.

"Are we really taking another chance to stare at her ass? Really?"

"Like we haven't been doing this since we started this thread?"

"Don't mind Elektra. She's the new slam piece. As in, the piece that's going to slam a few skulls today."

"Oh, umm...hello, Miss Elektra." The cabbie with the thick Indian accent spoke up.

"Don't worry, she doesn't bite. More stabs." Wade said, getting into the passenger side in the front and giving the address. Dopinder was soon driving them off. "So how's things with Gita, Dopinder?" He asked.

"Oh, I am trying, Mr. Pool...but Bandu remains as crafty as ever."

"...wait, isn't he dead?" Wade asked, looking over.

"No, he is still alive. It seemed that the coma he was put into was not a permanent fix."

"Ah, shitkicker...well, we'll get him next time, good buddy." He said, patting Dopinder on the shoulder. "Nothing that can't be solved with a crowbar and maximum effort, am I right?"

"Uh...yes..."

With that settled, they were soon across the street from the place. It was gated, with high-rise walls. The perfect place to keep something you wanted hidden, hidden. "Thanks, buddy!" Wade dispensed to Dopinder a crisp high ten and he disembarked.

"Alright, so...you wanna do some wall-scaling while I make some noise out front?" He asked, swinging the duffel bag over his shoulder after pulling it from the taxi, then patting it to send Dopinder on his way.
Posted: Apr 1 2018, 08:26 PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (3) 1 2 3  CLOSED.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

skin created exclusively for WITH GREAT POWERS by NOÄ of CTTW.
RPG-D Shadowplay Topsites Marvel Topsites

Candyland Couture Δrk City GODS AMONG MEN ideal world “WOK”/ GLITTER & GOLD