as THE INCREDIBLE NIGHTCRAWLER
X-Men
Mutant
Teleportation
German
27 Years Old
Played By - Kaiju
KURT
has been a mutant since his genesis, unlike many who become aware as they hit their teens. Always different, he grew up in a circus and dazzled hundreds of crowds before travesty struck and he was forced to leave Bavaria. Inevitably picked up by the X-Men, just shy of the events of Ultron in Sokovia, Kurt now resides at the mansion as both a member of the X-Men and as a teacher.

IDENDITY
A handsome and dapper fiend, Kurt is the modern embodiment of a swashbuckler. Always keen on being the hero, he looks for the good in others and stresses the importance of empathy even with those who would see him harm. Despite his flirtatious and roguish front, Kurt remains relatively insecure with himself. With his prominent religious affinity, he struggles with his identity as a literal devil. He finds hypocrisy in his existence but endeavors to confirm his purpose, both in his eyes and God's, whatever that may be. For all his shortcomings, he is often regarded as a man of heart for his wisdom, positive outlook, and perseverance.

ASSOCIATES
Kurt's associates are primarily within the tight-knit group of the X-Men. He's been with them prior to the Ultron incident, so it's been several years now that he's been entrenched in their lives. Any X-Men is more than welcomed to assume familiarity with Kurt to at least some degree.

PLANS
To start, I'm seeking to establish Kurt's relationships within the X-Men realm, but I welcome branching out here and there. I do post a bit slow, but will try to reply as quick as I can given my schedule.

Posted: Jun 12 2018, 10:31 PM
Marvel Girl
27 years old
Teacher, X-Man
141 posts
Mutant
Ruth
GTM+1
@KURT WAGNER

Hi Kaiju! Welcome again! I'm going to throw some folks your way //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Jean // Kurt
So I have no doubt that Jean would've been among the very first to make sure Kurt would feel welcome at the Mansion. They are both emphatic in nature, something I can see them bonding over. Jean has a tendency to let take things to heart more than she should so Kurt would always be a welcomed interaction. Pretty sure she adores him and I'd love for them to be friends if you think it's a reasonable approach as well.

Apart from Jean, the others I have are MJ Watson, Kamala Khan, Johnny Storm, Tony Stark, Jessica Jones, Adrian Toomes and Bucky Barnes. If you have any ideas, just throw them my way!

- Ruth
Posted: Jun 13 2018, 07:20 AM
Rogue
25 years old
X-man
147 posts
Mutant
Cateleya
EST

@KURT WAGNER

Brother!! I always liked the idea of these two bonding over Mystique and her terrible parenting haha. I don't know if Kurt is aware of who gave him birth or not, its pretty well known that Rogue was her adopted daughter as before she landed in the x-men's lap she was on the opposing team lol. If he doesn't know, maybe that could be an interesting and fun plot to explore between them all!

Other then that, of course Rogue would know him. She's been around a few years and running missions with the team. They've likely worked and trained together a number of times. Rogue can be a prickly sort, which could be a rather funny contrast to Kurts more dapper self!

I also have Elektra and Yo-yo, and possibly soon Scarlet Witch if any of those spark your fancy too!
Posted: Jun 13 2018, 08:30 AM
Nightcrawler
27 years old
X-Men
2 posts
Mutant
Kaiju
EST
@JEAN GREY

Most assuredly! Kurt would have been at the mansion for quite a while now (pre-Ultron) and that's plenty of time to form the foundation of a relationship with anyone there. It's easy to build upon that basic familiarity and deepen it over time. Kurt's very much an open book. I'm certainly open to a scene or many! Did you have anything particular in mind for a thread?

As for the rest, I can't say just yet. Jean's clearly the winner here and the rest would take a bit more work. (Kurt probably can't stand Stark, though. Too much ego! ) I'm not sure how Johnny feels about mutants, but he seems like the boozy type and Kurt is very German when it comes to that.

@MARIE D'ANCANTO

Kurt isn't aware of his lineage, but if what you say is true then he'd be aware of her for usre, especially if she came in from under Mystique's wing. He has no idea who she is other than a villainous mutant. That's something I've always enjoyed playing out on previous sites. But! With Rogue, if she's been with the X-Men for a hot minute, Kurt's been around the block himself for a few years now. As with Jean, I'm more than happy to start with basic familiarity to ease into deeper friendships. (I'm going to add a note to this plotter regarding X-Men on that same note...)

They can mope about their insecurities (Rogue's inability to touch, Kurt's religious conflict and being a devil, etc, etc). If you have any idea of a scene with the two, even as simple as getting lunch I'm down.

I'm not sure how to roll with Elektra and I'm unfamiliar with Yo-Yo... Wanda, however... Kurt and she had a daughter in an alternate reality, so that's something? I can see a sort of sympathetic situation between their lots in life, trying to do good in a world that fears them and all. And dead brother bonding.
Posted: Jun 13 2018, 11:06 PM
Doctor MacTaggert
45 years old
Geneticist
58 posts
Human
Toastie
GMT -5

@KURT WAGNER

Might as well throw the Scottish geneticist your way as well! I have no amazing plots or plans but chances are that Moira and Kurt will be crossing paths. Moira has slowly been getting more involved with the X-Men after leaving Muir Island behind in favor of helping out directly at the school. I sort of play things by ear, so if you want to set something up let me know! If you have some ideas as well let me know too.

Posted: Jun 14 2018, 03:07 AM
Nightcrawler
27 years old
X-Men
2 posts
Mutant
Kaiju
EST
@MOIRA MACTAGGERT

Short of a few snippets of comic canon and what happened in the X-Flicks, I'm a bit unfamiliar with Moira. Just a quick skim of Moira's app makes it seem like the films don't apply. How long as she been at the Mansion? I run under the assumption
everyone's at the very least spoken to Kurt. Could be easy to work something up. Might there be anything Kurt could assist her with?
Posted: Jun 14 2018, 07:11 PM
Doctor MacTaggert
45 years old
Geneticist
58 posts
Human
Toastie
GMT -5

@KURT WAGNER

You are correct. While I use the same face as the movies (I tend to use the FC in general) she is very different from the Fox films (which didn't do Moira's character justice). I have written her to line up with the 616 X-comics. On the board, Moira has only been at the mansion for a few months but has been working with the X-Men for longer mainly video calling from her research facility (Muir Island) to help Charles out with things every now and then. It's safe to assume that Moira has at least bumped into him since leaving her lab in good hands and deciding to come stateside to be a bit closer to the team. When she isn't helping out with classes, or continuing research to help the students/team understand their powers a bit more, she tends to hang around in the med bay to make sure people aren't falling apart.

I'm cool to set anything up but figured since you might want some X-peeps I could also toss Moira his way as well. Other than Moira, I have Aunt May but they are less likely to cross paths haha. As far as Kurt being helpful, I am not sure of anything specific but she would appreciate the help none the less if you had something in mind. Moira also likes baking in her downtime so if he has a sweet tooth he could come in and visit then. Maybe she is watching a few the X-men during danger room practice to see if she can gather any helpful data or insight. I am super flexible to a lot of options.

Posted: Jun 15 2018, 01:06 AM
Marvel Girl
27 years old
Teacher, X-Man
141 posts
Mutant
Ruth
GTM+1
@KURT WAGNER

Oh, awesome! That sounds like a great way to start imo, familiar and friends and we can let it grow organically some more. I really adore Kurt and so does Jean. Right now for Jean I'm trying to divide threads before and after the X-Men plot, whichever we choose is fine though. Maybe a holiday-trip to another country (has Kurt ever thought of returning back to Germany, if only to visit?) or an assignment to pick up a young mutant?

And, yeah understandable, the rest are a little harder! Johnny's really easy-going though, I think Kamala would think he is the coolest thing ever. They're all available if it at any point would interest you.

Posted: Jun 15 2018, 06:56 AM
Rogue
25 years old
X-man
147 posts
Mutant
Cateleya
EST
@KURT WAGNER
Rogue has been with the xmen close to five years now? So she popped up switching sides pre- Ultron as well. They’ve had plenty of time to go on missions together and train before the X-men “retired” when the Accords came out.

I don’t have any real thread ideas other then the usual just bumming around the mansion (I still haven’t finished my coffee yet this morning lol). But we could do that in the past or something more recent if you want to start off as already on friendly terms.

Yeah, the others are obviously harder and I understand wanting to establish interactions with those closest to your character first. We can wait for more opportunities later to see if any of my others would cross paths with Kurt.
Posted: Jun 15 2018, 08:59 AM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.   ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

skin created exclusively for WITH GREAT POWERS by NOÄ of CTTW.
RPG-D Shadowplay Topsites Marvel Topsites

Candyland Couture Δrk City GODS AMONG MEN ideal world “WOK”/ GLITTER & GOLD A marvel infinity war rp