Shine On You Crazy Diamond, Rise Of The Imperfects
Spider-Man
17 years old
Photographer
157 posts
Enhanced
Max
GMT - 8

Heya hi! So, this is Teresa Parker! Long lost Parker sibling and likely future SHIELD agent. She's got bioluminescence powers (yuuuup she glows) but can use the ability as an energy source (we're talking photon guns and photon wings/jetpacks and such). She's got the codename Firefly and she's got her mother's looks and temper. The whole bulk of the starting point for when she's taken is a mission to take down Nick Fury that ends with her turning on her teammates and working with Nick/getting tied to Peter and @MAY PARKER to protect them from the revenge that'll likely come with her betrayal. There's plenty of more details that I'd be more than happy to work out/brainstorm with the taker and I think there's plenty of fun to be had with a woman in her 20s who is socially inept and her way too talkative dorky teenage brother. He could teach her to quip and show her hot dogs and she can show him how to break someone's ribs in three moves :|. Plus there's an empty seat at the Parker family table that could use a long lost sister/niece.

FC is Shelley Hennig/open. She's the result of a search I did for someone who fit the concept but if you got someone else who fits please do suggest them!

R. Kurokaki

Tao Okamoto

30 enhanced
solara
reiko is the daughter of the morimoto yakuza crime family. she was the fourth "rescued" by dr. van roekel. has the ability to absorb fire and weaponize it. needs a source to absorb from and can only utilize powers when there is low humidity in the air (wears a conversion suit during inclimate weather).

gives off the perception that she is devout and unwavering in loyalty to dr. roekel and his cause (she definitely isn't). she is also his new lead lab assistant in her spare time, albeit secretly planning to usurp him and take their research as her own. unbeknownst to her is that dr. roekel is aware of her looming betrayal, making for a future power struggle between master and protege.

C. Maya

Lindsey Morgan

29 enhanced
Paragon

contessa is a former street urchin from the streets of brazil. she was the fifth "rescued" dr. van roekel. converted into an enhanced cybernetics human being through experimentation, outfitted with a vast array of weaponry that also serve as her life source. if she runs out of power she is still conscious.

A ghost in the shell self aware of her fading humanity. feels servitude to dr. roekel as her programmed savior. she's been known to wander off alone or work solo mission for roekel due to her lack of errors and ability to be powered down by the push of his button. part of the strike team along with john, benedetta, maria, keith, and teresa.

John Ostrum

Shiloh Fernandez

33 enhanced
Ohm
johnny is from deep in the heart of texas. the son of two ex-mercenaries, he was raised mostly by his grandparents and kept in the equivalent of a hideout. the lone survivor of a catastrophe at sea, he was the second "rescued" by dr. von roekel. implanted with conductors, if he gets a source of electricity he can charge and weaponize it.

he is capable of overload and risks that fate if he holds onto a charge longer than two minutes, but tends to quickly discharge. he views dr. roekel as a father figure and was treated as a son by the doctor. part of the strike team along with contessa, benedetta, maria, keith, and teresa.

Rick Landau

Joe Manganiello

40 enhanced
brigade
rick is an iraq war veteran and acquaintance of dr. van roekel during his shield days. he was the first "saved" by dr. roekel when he returned home heavily injured. he was the first experiment, receiving amplifier cybernetic arms that appear to be ordinary until they are charge, causing the formed pieces to expand and reveal mechanisms that he can charge into punches strong enough to level a truck in a single punch.

they can also withstand up to 4 tons of weight. he serves dr. roekel as someone he considers a brother and is seen as another parental figure by the other imperfects.

B. Gaetani

Sofia Boutella

24 enhanced
Wink
benedetta was born and raised in a pan eurasian circus. her parents trained her as a contortionist and acrobat from an early age, the grueling process pushed her to a limit that dr. roekel offered to fix for her. after her parents were murdered, he used her affected state to coerce her into servitude and reliance through dependency. benedetta was the sixth "rescued" by dr. roekel.

she has the ability to sprout shadow tendrils from her body and weaponize them. she also has the ability to cloak herself with the tendrils and seemingly "teleport" through phasing and and out of them. part of the strike team along with contessa, john, maria, keith, and teresa.

Maria Petrova

Rooney Mara

28 enhanced
fault
maria was a ballerina celebrated worldwide for her talents. a car accident at fifteen destroyed her dreams and sent her into a down spiral she never crawled out of. she was the eighth "rescued" by dr. roekel. she is the most vicious and naturally homicidal. she serves dr. roekel out of opportunity to act on her murderous tendencies. she has power of terrakinesis, braces outfitted to her body keep her intact.

overuse of the technology integrated throughout her that gives her the power leads to blood exiting her nose, eyes, and ears with steadily increasing intensity. part of the strike team along with contessa, benedetta, john, keith, and teresa.

Keith Kilham

max thieriot

25 enhanced
Hazmat
keith hopped through the foster care system for all of his adolescence. he was the seventh "rescued" by dr. roekel. he was seen as a 'test subject' for new upgrades, the combinations led to him developing a toxin he can release from his palms as a projectile or through contact. the duration of contact discerned the effect.

despite it only being localized to his palms, the stigma around him made him closed off from the others, all but rick and teresa who were kind to him. he serves dr. roekel out of a sense of belonging and belief that he can protect his 'family'. part of the strike team along with contessa, benedetta, maria, john, and teresa.

Posted: Mar 15 2018, 02:20 AM
Spider-Man
17 years old
Photographer
157 posts
Enhanced
Max
GMT - 8

Still need the sister for some awesome plot stuffs.
also these feels!!!!! go on and get you some of these.

Posted: May 15 2018, 03:37 AM
Director Fury
66 years old
Director of SHIELD
57 posts
Human
KY
GMT-5

Can confirm there will be feels.

Posted: May 15 2018, 03:46 PM
Spider-Man
17 years old
Photographer
157 posts
Enhanced
Max
GMT - 8

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Posted: May 30 2018, 03:39 PM
Gadget
15 years old
Xavier student
88 posts
Mutant
Nemo
MDT
Okay, so she's (sorta) canon, but not really. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif Hmm... another geek girl. My curiosity is piqued.

The photon stuff; is she powering a physical item, or creating a hard-light type thing? I'm trying to get an idea of how I'd to write up the Power, how it works, Adv/DisAdv and such.

The intro/plot hook is good. Who is/was she working for? Or is that classified? //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

@PETER PARKER
Posted: May 31 2018, 01:23 PM
Spider-Man
17 years old
Photographer
157 posts
Enhanced
Max
GMT - 8
She is indeed a canon, trying to MCUize her some so she makes sense. She's veeeery comicbooky but I think she could definitely work //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif

She's less geeky and moreso the superspy type, just not very savvy with pop culture and such.

It's pretty much bioluminescence that is a charged energy that she can either light up her whole body with or focus into a fixed point. I think in the future it will be able to be focused into weaponry that can convert the energy. Like a gun that she can charge for energy bolts or a handle she can make into a sword. Stuff like that. I'd imagine it takes a lot of concentration and stuff. As far as advantages and disadvantages, I think that's debatable really. Just gotta make it fair and not too OP.

Yeah there's more details and a full plotline to work out. I left it open in case there were other ideas so I didn't overlord it too much.
Posted: Jun 1 2018, 04:13 AM
Gadget
15 years old
Xavier student
88 posts
Mutant
Nemo
MDT

I started fiddling with it. To sum up, what I envisioned as background (that kept her out of sight) was she was adopted by friends of the Parkers at birth. I made her birthplace Britain, just because I thought a British accent would be fun. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif I wasn't sure who she's been working for, so that's still very vague.

As far as power, I was thinking that maybe she only recently got her power, possibly due to being used as a test subject for a super-agent serum. The serum was largely a flop (produced negliable strength increase) But caused her bio-luminescence.

I'll get a draft put up so you can see it.

@PETER PARKER
Posted: Jun 4 2018, 04:56 PM
Firefly
22 years old
**classified**
2 posts
Enhanced
Nemo
EDT
Okay, Teresa draft posted in WIP. Let me know what you think.
Posted: Jun 5 2018, 03:13 PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.   ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

skin created exclusively for WITH GREAT POWERS by NOÄ of CTTW.
RPG-D Shadowplay Topsites Marvel Topsites

Candyland Couture Δrk City GODS AMONG MEN ideal world “WOK”/ GLITTER & GOLD A marvel infinity war rp