17 years old
Photographer
167 posts
Enhanced
Max
GMT - 8

TIME: 6:15 PM
PLACE: CENTRAL PARK

"...Look, just don't embarrass me and if you have questions please hold them for after the movie." Peter chastised Vision, his charge for the day. Somehow "Showing Vision human stuff" had become delegated to Peter Parker, placing him on babysitting duty as he saw it. The next time that Tony said he had a "Special mission" for Peter he'd ask what it was specifically before showing up. He definitely didn't mind Vis, but it always felt like, despite Vision having the form of a somewhat well aged adult, there was still that three year old in there...albeit with more knowledge and power than most could understand.

Eventually there came to be a mutual understanding that it all could have been more fun. Despite Vision technically being Peter's responsibility he...kind of, sort of, came to an agreement that they could part ways for now and considered it would be a-OK for Vision to wander the city alone and unsupervised.

"Why would the, I assume, blasts of energy in space have sound?" Peter mocked in a pseudo-Vision voice, the best he could muster. Despite his choice to disapprove of his AI appointed younger brother, he had to admit he didn't have any better or bigger plans. Here he was, quite literally sat upon the awning of a monument scrolling down twitter on his phone. Then he saw an update, that Johnny Storm in costume had been taking selfies with a group of Victoria's Secret models out on the town not far from here before disappearing to meet up with a "mystery woman" in his car.

Peter figured he'd share the wealth and tamper with Johnny's day similarly to how his was dismayed...maybe worse, since Vision was all but the most innocent and kind of androids you could meet while Peter fully intended a little bit of malcontent and teasing in part to the friend he wouldn't easily admit was his friend.

A swing of the web and he was overlooking the pair. He performed a front flip and dived down, shot a web upward and hung upside down to lower right in front of the pair "Good evening! Blink twice if you're being held hostage and need rescuing! Wait a sec...aren't you --" Peter teased and attempted to identify the female party just as a blinding rainbow colored light encircled the trio and pulled them skyward in an instant.

TIME: 7:14 PM, ONE MINUTE BEFORE INCIDENT.

PLACE: SURTUR'S MONUMENT, MUSPELHEIM.

Peter collided with the ground roughly, pain rattled through his body from the speed of the unfamiliar form of travel. He sat up slowly with the feeling of heat abounds. The surroundings being the pair he had interrupted and would now be able to better identify the woman in Johnny's company as the Scarlet Witch herself, Wanda Maximoff. There was no time to dwell on that surprise as Peter's eyes searched the hellish landscape around them.

He pulled himself up to his feet and took in the red horizon, the crimson hue of everything was alarming to say the least. If this was still Earth then they were in deep...deep trouble. "Oh, oh god." he managed to say. Breathable air, so it wasn't the worst of the worst options. There were rolling hills of fire and brimstone, releasing a scent not too pleasant. They stood in a pit, a valley between several flowing hills that resembled emptiness.

"Torch! What did you do!?" Peter asked, turning toward Johnny with his hands raised, figuring that the presence of mostly fire meant it had to be Johnny's schtick at work. Peter then turned his attention to Wanda. "Hey, nice to meet you again with less punchy punchy going on," he diverted then looked back to Johnny. "Put it back!" he requested with a wild gesture to the surroundings. Peter then looked below to see they were standing in oddly shaped holes, almost carved like letter-like symbols into the ground.

Another flash of light touched down a few feet away from them, a similar coloration of rainbow to it and from it a dark skinned man with a piercingly golden eyes and panic about his form burst forth. He walked toward the trio quickly and stopped within speaking distance.

"...Uh, hi?" Peter timidly said to the man.

@WANDA MAXIMOFF @JOHNNY STORM

"Three of you? Why are there -- never it mind, it is of no concern, which of you is the possessor of great power...?" Heimdall asked, his eyes roamed over the three before landing on Wanda. "Ah, correct, you." he placed both hands upon his blade and set it into the ground below him. "Your strength is required, Midgardian. Odinson's predisposition to protect your realm makes means for exchange, one that you must answer in kind. I suppose these are your...as they are called, sidekicks? If they assist you in the mission I must task you with, then so be it."

His hands folded behind his back as he stood upright. "This is Muspelheim, former realm of the savage king Surtur, the fortold bringer of Ragnarok and destroyer of Asgard. His fall has left a power vacuum answered by his only known successor, the only child to survive and pass his trials: Sindr. She threatens the balance of the universe through genocidal ambitions and thirst for supremacy...I believe your power will be enough to vanquish her and her ilk. SHe has risen to the throne and used the power to reclaim rule of this realm. Goblins, Dragons, and Demons alike have answered her call to order and prepare for galaxy wide conquest. Midgard is within their sights along this campaign, I am withheld from answering this call myself on this front as I must parlay with the other realms and amass an army for the oncoming battle...however, if you can dethrone Sindr we could stave off this battle or, better, vanquish it at its source." Heimdall explained with a short nod.

"I've seen your power, I've witnessed your struggles and the adversity you've faced, your uncertainty and the challenges to your heroism. In that, I pray to Odin that you will receive this endeavor and serve as an Avenger for our cause."

Posted: Jun 18 2018, 10:38 PM
Scarlet Witch
26 years old
Secret Avenger
25 posts
Enhanced
Cateleya
Eastern

Edinburgh had been over as soon as Vision had shown up on her door step. Good intentions and his promise that all trace of the clues that she was there were erased from the data base aside, someone had recognized her. It was time to move on before that someone decided to talk to someone with a louder mouth or someone else saw her for who she was. And if she was being truthful, a normal life was nice but it was also a bit boring. Having to come out and help rescue Clint had lit that fire in her veins, that desire to be doing something other then reading the latest novel from the local library.

New York was of course a risk, more of one then say Phoenix, but she knew the rest of her team were still close by. It was the logical place to be as well. And contacting Johnny… Well, he was someone that would understand hiding from your well meaning family at least.

She’d intended to have a chat, maybe ask for a little help but as a news bulletin interrupt the music on the radio and then one of those official alerts started beeping over the air waves, blurting out something about extreme danger near the Statue of Liberty and a few other focal points around the city… Well perhaps it was fate that brought her back to New York right now. She looked at Johnny, what she’d been saying a couple minutes ago before the radio changed its tune was completely forgotten. However what ever she’d planned on saying in that moment was interrupted and swiftly forgotten as a certain spider masked individual popped down right in front of the windshield. In light of what was being said on the radio she understandably jumped, red sparks flickering around her fingertips before they were all consumed by a rainbow light…

No more familiar with this form of travel then the others she was shocked and in shock to be suddenly landing in what looked like one of the circles of Dante’s Hell while still in part of the car and with a spider kid falling on the hood of it. She really had no words, her hand having found their way to the dash as the car thumped down, she looked around with wide eyes mostly ignoring Spiderman’s outbursts. She didn’t believe for a moment that this, what ever it was, was Johnny’s doing. ”Do you always talk so much?” She hissed at Peter.

A fourth, a man she’d never seen before with a piercing gaze that she somehow felt saw more then any others, showed up and she raised her hands, fingers starting to weaving and spark with magic. ”I don’t know who you think I am…” He didn’t seem interested in hearing what she had to say, running over her words with a words, accent and manner that reminded her of Thor. Great. Asgardians and a speech with words she could never hope to pronounce. Instead of answering the man though she glanced at her ‘side kicks,’”Did we just get zapped into a video game? Or wait, one of those tabletop games right?”

@JOHNNY STORM @PETER PARKER
Posted: Jun 22 2018, 11:08 PM
Human Torch
25 years old
Superhero
48 posts
Extraterrestrial
Ruth
GTM+1

Sometimes the best cover was the one offered in plain sight so when Wanda had contacted him, he understood her need to be discreet and to stay out of trouble. The way he viewed it, the last place that anyone would look for Wanda Maximoff was close to Johnny Storm, magnet for attention. After he'd finished posing and signing cleavages with the permanent marker he always had in his car for such occasions, he'd went to pick Wanda up and to his relief, his plan had worked and the former Avenger was dismissed in social media as another woman, even if so a mysterious one.

Johnny had driven them away from the city core, a handful of blocks before parking. No sooner than he'd turned the key and let the engine die, the peace was interrupted but a familiar, masked face. That didn't, however, mean it was welcome. The Human Torch barely managed resisted a roll of his eyes. "Don't you have something better to do?" he questioned with a scowl, calling out through the rolled down window on his side, one hand still resting comfortably on the steering wheel. "Since you're here, I'm guessing no. We're kinda--"

The next thing he knew, he was sort of falling. But upwards. The feeling was as unfamiliar as it was unnerving and when spat out on the other side of it, he might've been screaming but he couldn't really fully recall, because a second later the car landed hard into sand and dust. A groan was heard and he rubbed his forehead with a hand, it aching after having being slammed against the top of the steering wheel. "Man, what did just..." Looking around, now wide-eyed, Johnny tried to comprehend what had happened and where they were.

The accusation had him jab a finger in Peter's direction. "Hey! What did I do?! I didn't do anything! Wanda, are you okay?" he then asked, looking over at her. It was in that moment he noticed the car. It was his car, just not... all of it. The front and back had been seemingly sliced off in a perfect half-moon shape. "M-my car!" Almost stumbling out of the driver's seat, Johnny dug his hands into his hair and when he came to the front to see anti-freeze and motoroil leaking into the ground, he frantically gestured towards it. "MY CAR! Oh my GOD I can't--" A flash of multicolored light had him turn around, still with the same exasperated look on his face.

Considering Johnny's current hardship, what Heimdall said to them, not all of it registered so when the man finished, the expression the Torch sported was more bewildered. "What? Look, I have no idea what you're on, but you've just cut my car in three and called me a sidekick. Is your insurance going to cover this?" He gestured towards the car with a stiff arm and a small pout. "It better!"

Under the impression that Heimdall was someone entirely different and that they still were on Earth, Johnny thought he was asking the right questions, ones that Sue had taught him in the event of someone other than himself wrecking his car. However, when a rumbling was heard and an orange glow seemed to clamber from the depths below one of the cliffs he was starting to consider other possibilities. "What the..." His eyes went from Peter, to Wanda and lastly to Heimdall, the later still standing as stoic as ever, even when a sizable and glowing reptile-like foot grasped the edge.

"...is that... okay, that's a dragon." The neutrality which he managed to say it surprised him but he sparked back to life when the dragon's head was lowered towards the car with a threatening snap of its jaws. Yellow eyes glared at them and there was no doubt that it had every intention of going for them, until the remnants of the car caught its attention. Stepping forward, Johnny gestured towards it. "Oh don't you dare," he told the creature. It tilted its head and looked at him almost expectantly, before it returned the gaze towards the car.

A sudden gnarl of metal was heard as teeth sunk into it.

"Oh, hell no! That's still my property you over-sized burnout!" With a shout of anger Johnny flamed on and threw himself into the air. The distance between them and the dragon was short, but he was doing his absolute best to gain as much speed as possible, having every intention of delivering himself, right into the side of its ugly head.

@PETER PARKER @WANDA MAXIMOFF
Posted: Jun 24 2018, 04:57 PM
Spider-Man
17 years old
Photographer
167 posts
Enhanced
Max
GMT - 8

"I...no...I mean...well..." Peter was uncertain of how exactly to directly respond to Wanda's question. In a way, it was a trap.

Peter held his hands up in surrender at the sudden appearance of what could only be described as the highest budget Broadway costume he had ever seen. Being referred to as a sidekick earned a pair of narrowed lenses from Peter. However, he could not deny that he might have been right about Wanda's power. Had he signed up for this experience, especially the heat of the place? No. However, there was a great responsibility needed to be taken and they did have great power in their arsenal. "Sorta, just with less chances of rolling for initiative giving us a fair shake." Peter quipped only to be answered in kind by a raised hand from Heimdall demanding his silence. "Kay, rude?"

Peter turned his attention to Johnny's car. He evaluated it a few times, turned his head while observing it. "Don't have a cow, it's kind of salvageable. The essential parts are damaged by still intact, which isn't too bad, as long as it -- " Peter started right before an aforementioned dragon appeared with the threat of making a snack out of the likely far from tasty remnants of Johnny's car. "EXCUSE ME?!" Peter shouted with a flail of his hands a few reflexed steps back from the sight. His spider-sense had been going berserk since they got to this place, for good reason as it turned out.

Johnny's attempt of an attack attained the dragon's attention. A simple, quick inhale, fed the dragon Johnny's flame in an instant. The meal causing it to grow in size as it accumulated the fire Johnny encased himself with and extinguished it.

"Well this is just great." Peter sighed as the dragon gave a strong flap of its wings, departing into the distance it had arrived from, it dipped below into a chasm several miles away.

"Droney, give us a look see." Peter instructed and it sent the drone above to reveal that in the large expanse of terrain, there were a good deal of challenges ahead. A river of open lava to be traversed by an old bridge, a watch post in it's way. Further ahead a derelict city, further could not be explored within Droney's range, but the visual of the depths the dragon ventured toward had been visible.

Droney returned with the information and Peter covered his face as he took it all in. "Could we please get an adult?" Peter requested of Heimdall.

Following Heimdall's departure, silence set in and Peter looked from Wanda to Johnny. "Okay, so I guess we should do the whole save the world thing, right?" Peter asked with a look about, trying to read the room. "What Droney got is that we have a bit of an obstacle on the other side of that hill over there, giant river of volcanic lava running off all the way around as far as is visual. There's an old stone bridge, looks pretty wide so I think we can traverse it...what's the worst that could happen?" Peter encouraged with a shrug. The rest of the way looked like a cake walk. A little hot but civil.

Heimdall received her threat with a relaxed demeanor. The activation of her magic, hands swirling with coursing energy. Rather than receive a threat, he felt encouraged by the display and it's ability for success.

"I think what I know, and what I know is that you possess powers beyond gods themselves." he expressed with a short nod.

Heimdall's golden eyes were hid by glaring eyelids toward Johnny. "I believe the young lady has plenty ensured. " Heimdall misunderstood what Johnny referred to and believed it to, instead, be a casting of doubt on Wanda rather than a need for an information exchange in regard to Johnny's car.

Heimdall's composure changed when the dragon made it's appearance and, literally, reared its head. A hand rose before his blade was shouldered. "Do not tempt the beast with combat! Conserve your strength, the journey ahead will be treacherous." As Heimdall could foresee, this was the most peaceful place he could summon them to apart from the chaos of the realm that would progressively worsen as they grew closer to their goal.

As the dragon fled, Heimdall lowered his blade and returned to a neutral stance. "I must part, but I trust you with this task. Venture forth and --" Heimdall heard Peter's question lastly and paused momentarily. "No." he stated and the Bifrost consumed him, leading him to instantaneously travel into the skies above. Silence fell after his departure.

Posted: Jun 30 2018, 12:31 AM
Scarlet Witch
26 years old
Secret Avenger
25 posts
Enhanced
Cateleya
Eastern
”I’m… fine.” She confirmed after giving a brief second to double check that fact. A little shaken and jolted by the landing, not to mention the change of scenery but she wasn’t going to be quibbling her lips about that. She was made of sterner of stuff. Though this would be her first off Earth expedition. Reaching over she pulled on the handle and got out of the car, the thing wasn’t going anywhere now. Though if a wasteland of fire and brimstone was much better had yet to be seen.

She surveyed the damage to the vehicle while Johnny took his turn to yell at the spider, her eyes quickly turning up from the shortened hood to look over the horizon around them though. ”I think the car is the least of our worries Johnny…” Sad to say but with the amount of fire around Johnny might be the most comfortable person here. Lifting her arm, she covered her mouth and nose with her sleeve as a hot wind blew ash in their direction.

The arrival of the dragon shocked her as well and with Peter she was taking more then a few steps back from the creature. That Johnny had other ideas was brave of him but without a personal attachment to piece of car she took a little longer to rally. Hadn’t she just spoken to Vision about dragons possibly being real, just not on earth? She felt like she had somehow jinxed herself.

The surprise wore off as Johnny launched himself at the thing. Her hands raised, a bolt of red shot towards the creatures face but its attention was fixed mostly on the firing figure trying to punch it in the head. As the thing seemed to absorb the fire from Johnny she wove a different spell, a shield to help cushion his fall. Seeing their flame was no match for the fire here didn’t leave her with a comfortable feeling about this. ”Are you alright?” she rushed forward.

The odd man ditching them here, only stoked her anger. ”Should have wrapped him up so tight…” She muttered darkly at the man was flashed away in that rainbow light. ”Drag him out and throw him in the fire..” she continued muttering under her breath. A sentiment that wasn’t relieved by Spiderman’s report. She groaned. ”You could say that and jinx us of course.” She snapped, not in the best of moods right now.

@PETER PARKER @JOHNNY STORM
Posted: Jun 30 2018, 09:40 PM
Human Torch
25 years old
Superhero
48 posts
Extraterrestrial
Ruth
GTM+1

The relief he felt for Wanda being alright, was short-lived as he had begun to discover what was left of his car. Peter's evaluation following his small outburst had Johnny shoot the vigilante a look that was the equivalent of 'are you out of your goddamn mind'. Nothing about his car seemed salvageable in that moment, not to mention the problem of getting a truck to tow it from... well, wherever they were. It sure wasn't Kansas.

Johnny could only shake his head, lips pressed together in a defiant, thine line when Wanda voiced her opinion in regards to his car. He was about to cross his arms and make what he thought was a compelling argument but it had been in that moment the dragon had appeared. He could swear there had been a glint of arrogance just before the dragon inhaled his flame, sending him towards the ground with flailing arms. Too short of a distance to have time to flame back on, Johnny braced himself mentally for the impact, but there were none. Instead he was capture by something and cracking one eye open, he spotted Wanda coming towards him. "Oh," he said and opened his eyes fully and climb to his feet. "Yeah, I'm fine--" He turned around just in time to see the beast disappear into the distance. "Ugh." With his car.

He wasn't pleased with Heimdall's departure but too consumed by the loss of his car, he couldn't muster much of a protest. Instead he placed a comforting hand on Wanda's shoulder after having heard them both out. "He might not be a good luck charm, but he's right." As much as he hated to admit it, Spidey had a fair and good point. They were already here, they had the capacity--might as well give it a go. If anything, maybe it would be a good story to tell Ben. "I got no plans tonight," he announced and weaved his fingers together to stretch his arms forward as far as he could extend them. "Plus, I want my car back."

After been directed towards where they wanted to go, Johnny started but passing Peter, he threw his arms up into the air in as if he couldn't quite believe what had been said. "Dude!" he said as he passed him with furrowed brows, "That's what they always say in the movies and you know what happens after that? It gets worse." With a final shake of his head, the Human Torch started towards the hill and arriving at the edge of it, he started to trudge upwards. "What are we supposed to do again? I forgot."

Posted: Jul 6 2018, 01:39 PM
Spider-Man
17 years old
Photographer
167 posts
Enhanced
Max
GMT - 8

Fire, brimstone, and car scraps. Either they were in Detroit or this was a legitimate different "realm" altogether.

Luckily, Wanda captured Johnny before he could retain any harm. The battle that may have raged was one they were not yet ready or powered for. The dragon showcased it's lackadaisical mettle by enjoying a meal of the stomach and of its energy as it would be.

"You know what, Torch? I think I miss your car too." Peter said, the car was the last semblance of Earth they had left. No more safety nets, they were literally out of the frying pan and into the oven from the look of things. A quick stretch and a sigh, Peter figured he'd lead the way. He climbed along the soft stones of the path laid before them through the mountain ridge. "Oh, I'm actually bad luck. I never have good luck." he admitted candidly. He figured there was no reason to let them believe that the worst that can happen won't happen with his additional presence. "Yeah, me neither. Mets started the season terribly so what's the point."

"I'm mostly just bummed that he wouldn't help us. Why can't he handle the lady? Heck, we could have done the rallying troops...what's going on back on Earth that requires so much preparation?" Peter asked with a look toward Wanda and Johnny.

Peter pushed ahead forward, trying to walk faster than Johnny to lead in direct, testosterone induced competition. Johnny's question earned a roll of Peter's eyes, the lenses of his mask narrowing. "You're impossible...well, first of all we gotta cross that" he pointed to what was now an easily viewed pit of lava the size of four blocks with a really old stone bridge across it. When he looked downward he took note of something...strange afoot.

A gray goblin festooned in armor trotted out on a wild looking beast down one side of the bridge and an orange goblin, in his own armor atop a similar beast approached from the other side. They met in the middle before heading back the way they came. Soon, horns sounded and armies steadily marched. "Gonna go out on a limb and say we've stumbled upon a turf war...we gotta get across that bridge and whoever wins, we'll probably lose." Peter guessed. There was enough space on the far side of the mile and change wide bridge for them to sneak by.

"Let's try and get by undetected, that means nothing too ostentatious...hey, um, Scarlet Witch?" Peter asked while looking toward Wanda, his tone of voice distinctively kinder. "Do you think you could float us over them so that we don't make too much noise?" he asked but as soon as he said it one of the goblins engaged in battle stopped right before he would bring down his sword. He sniffed the air, made a few growls toward those around him. Goblins both orange and gray looked directly toward the trio's direction. The two armored gray and orange goblins who met on the bridge prior to battle pointed their swords toward the trio with a battle cry.

"Oh cool. They hate us more than each other. That's actually pretty sweet...and it sucks." Peter lamented and took a better position. "We've got the high ground!" he pointed out as the units, about thirty strong each and sixty in a combined total, charged forward astride wild, tusked, and horn toothed pig-bear like beasts.

Posted: Jul 8 2018, 05:15 AM
Scarlet Witch
26 years old
Secret Avenger
25 posts
Enhanced
Cateleya
Eastern
Crossing her arms, she looked at the two guys, apparently she was the downer here. Not impressed with being kidnapped and forced to perform on command but maybe she just had a different view of things then these two. She could always blame it on them being men. Men always wanted a reason to show off and use their abilities right? She rolled her eyes at Johnny, ”No plans huh?” She shrugged him off and started after the spider boy.

The air here was hot, oppressive really, and though she was glad she hadn’t been kidnapped in the middle of winter in a parka, she still wouldn’t have minded a little extra protection. She had a feeling they all would end up getting a few burns by the end of this adventure. ”Dethrone some fire queen I think.” She answered Johnny as she started to move along the path with the boy. It was honestly all she had picked out of the information dump they’d received. Was a map and written directions too much to ask?

She didn’t understand half of Peter’s references, perhaps she just wasn’t in the mood for his humor or she was just that out of touch. She hadn’t been back in the States for some time and contra to American beliefs, the rest of the world didn’t give them much thought. So her news perusing had gathered more about big events then sports or such. Like strange portals popping up and stuff. ”Something on the radio a about strange portal over the statue of liberty…” She shrugged.

Letting the boys vie for leader on the trail she just walked, taking in the view. Was this how volcanoes looked?

Eying the goblins in the way of the bridge, she soon looked over the lava pit as well. Four blocks wasn’t that much… ”Maybe we should go around?” she suggested. Avoiding the locals seemed the best bet in her opinion. Of course that didn’t seem to be an option as they were apparently spotted rather quickly. Damn those little beasts were surprising observant for a group that had been intent on slaughtering each other.

”Can you flame up Johnny?” She asked as the trumpets sounded and the two groups turned there way. ”If the lord of this place is some fire being maybe just the sight of you all fiery will give them pause?” She didn’t know if the dragon had some any lasting damage to his ability though.. In the mean time she threw up a shield in front of them as the first volley of spears was thrown their way.

@PETER PARKER @JOHNNY STORM
Sorry, didn't see this earlier, the alert didn't go through.
Posted: Jul 12 2018, 11:56 AM
Human Torch
25 years old
Superhero
48 posts
Extraterrestrial
Ruth
GTM+1

Johnny's grief for his currently lost car was overcome by the task at hand. Given that the direction they needed to go was sort of the same way that the dragon had taken off, his hope to see his beloved car again was rekindled. At Peter's statement about being bad luck, the older of the two males gestured towards his friend with a hand and a puzzled look on his face. "That's--that's exactly what I said. I mean it never really works out for ya. Like that one time--" Rubbing the back of his neck, Johnny glanced at Wanda. "Y'know, maybe another time."

Wanda wasn't wrong to mark his words. Technically he'd had plans but they had been crushed by rainbow-teleporting and dragons that ate cars. He would much rather do what they had planned, than to be where they were but as it was, there seemed to be little choice in the matter. "You know what I mean! It was a figure of speech. Sort of." He followed the two then with lengthened steps. Coming side by side with Peter, he noted the younger doing the exactly same thing, which lead to Johnny increasing his face as well with a frown. "I'm impossible? You're... possible, which is way worse--whoa..."

A horn sounded after the two goblin generals had raised their swords towards them, causing Johnny to take a step back. "Helmet guy didn't say anything about this! Alright, let's me try and bedazzle them," he said after Wanda's suggestion and with his arms to his side, he focused and there was a flash of flame that went as soon as it came. "What? What's going on?" There was an ounce of concern in his voice as he quickly glanced at his two followers, the armies approaching steadily. "Argh, flame on!" As if someone had blown out a vent, a burst of hot air that came and went was all he could produce. "Okay. So... how out of the box does it sound that the dragon stole my juice?" Johnny was more concern than he let on but for the moment, the armies coming for them was also another reason he couldn't lean into that feeling.

"Hey guys," Johnny said somewhat apprehensively as the goblins closed in, "Did I ever tell you about the time when I was five and Sue brought me to the zoo so I could ride the ponies? It was great, I ended up crashing into the chicken enclosure." He took off to give himself a running start and with what little heat he could produced, he gave himself a boosted jump, having him end up on his stomach on the butt of one of the raging beasts. It was a bumpy ride across a sandy dune before Johnny was able to grab a hold of the saddle, knock the rider out and put himself into it. Luckily for him, the beast didn't seemed to mind the chance in the saddle so when Johnny managed to get a hold of the flapping reins with one hand, he turned it around, coming back to plow the pig-bear through the first line of goblins that charged for his friends. "Piece of cake!" he called to them with a certain a mount of false bravado, as his other hand was clamping down on the saddle hard enough for his knuckles to go white.

Posted: Today at 05:20 pm
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.   ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

skin created exclusively for WITH GREAT POWERS by NOÄ of CTTW.
RPG-D Shadowplay Topsites Marvel Topsites

Candyland Couture Δrk City GODS AMONG MEN ideal world “WOK”/ GLITTER & GOLD A marvel infinity war rp The Killing Joke