Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

this kitten has claws, WHITE TIGER
White Tiger
29 years old
Detective
0 posts
Mystical
Kilo
MST -7

Angela grew up idolizing superheroes and costumed vigilantes but the sheen quickly wore off when she grew older and became exposed to the darker side of the fight. She's already lost so much because of her uncle's obsession with the White Tiger amulets and she's counting on losing more now that her uncle is on trial for murder.

His circumstances have proven to her that her method of fighting crime is the better way, as a newly promoted detective. Angela is bound to stir up trouble because she's got a chip on her shoulder when it comes to vigilantes. Ironic because those amulets of her uncle's are about to fall into her lap and when they do she's not going to be able to resist putting them on. At some point, someone will have to point her hypocrisy out (I make no guarantees that said someone won't get punched).

Hector, Angela's uncle, has been active in New York as the White Tiger for a number of years and has probably met at least some of the key players in the city. Angela could potentially know some people already through him.

Friends: Angela wouldn't describe herself as a people person but she has still managed to accumulate a of friends and acquaintances. While at work, she is the consummate professional and treats her coworkers with a brisk efficiency. After hours her time is her own and she isn't interested in spending it with anyone she doesn't like. She has been known to blow off steam at questionable bars, sometimes alone but often with a close friend or two. She will make an effort with people she naturally connects with and there had been people thrust into her life that she has grown to care about. Her family has always been her number one priority, especially her little brother (Rey) who recently joined the NYPD.

Enemies: Angela is bound to rub a few people the wrong way. She can often be brash, her focus on the task at hand rather than on the feelings of people around her. She is known for sticking her nose in where it doesn't belong. Her uncle had enemies of his own that she is likely to inherit, especially once she starts prowling the streets on her own.

Love: Angela has had relationships before but being married to her job has always meant her significant other comes in second. It's unsurprising that she's remained single. She has dated both men and women in the past, depending upon chemistry, but love has never been a priority for her, at least not yet. A lot is about to change in her life and that might include wanting to share her life with someone. If she can find time in between regular life and secret life.

Posted: May 16 2018, 06:03 PM
Elektra
31 years old
Adventurer for Hire
185 posts
Enhanced
Cateleya
EST
@ANGELA DEL TORO

I don't know if you were finish with this or not but I'm gonna hit it anyway //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Angela & Elektra
I think these two will have a rocky start no matter how they meet, which I'm fine with //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif conflict is fun! But just based on Elektra's personality and who she is compared to Angela. Plus, no one in her line of work likes a cop! Still, up to you on how Angela reacts to her. But maybe at some point Angela can find some pictures and start piecing together the information that shows Louise (the alias she is currently using) and Elektra (the supposed dead rich girl) are the same person. And who knows... from there maybe she starts to hear/figure out some of the other bad things Ellie has done in her past... //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Angela & Elena
Not sure these two would meet on the job, though that might be funny. Say something like an Inhuman incident happens in her jurisdiction and a SHIELD team shows up and takes her case from her? Or maybe she comes across Elena while she is violating the Accords agreement, using her powers to save someone or help?

Angela & Rogue
I got nothing concrete here... Maybe we can see if Rogue can borrow her abilities like she does with other supers some time in the future haha.

Posted: May 16 2018, 08:09 PM
Echo / Red Knight
28 years old
136 posts
Mutant
Xeper
@ANGELA DEL TORO

Kilo! You have a detective. I have a serial killer. The possibilities practically write themselves!

Although actually, to stop being pithy for a second, Tomoe might be getting some attention from the authorities as well. I feel like "there's a nine-foot-tall Iron Man selling crazy high-powered weaponry to the NYC underworld" is definitely something that law enforcement would pick up on sooner rather than later.

Either way, we should do some plots sometime. It'd be fun. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
Posted: May 16 2018, 08:24 PM
Daredevil
31 years old
Defense Lawyer/Vigilante
108 posts
Enhanced
Butch
CST

@ANGELA DEL TORO

ready to start hunting Matt down? I think we discussed her looking into Daredevil and Matt being the same person. Along with him helping her uncle in court as well. Maybe we could start with a court scene or him meeting her to discuss her uncle? Or just some general cop vs vigilante stuff?

Also think her and Mr. Knight could get along. He's a "detective". So no badge, clearance or authority but is still curious. Maybe she is on the case he is looking into and when him and his detective contact stumble on the scene they came but heads and then work together to solve it. With future moon Knight and white tiger team ups in the future.

As well if you got an idea for Wolverine, The Thing, Molly, Nova, Ghost Rider, or Hawkeye i'd love to hear them. Super looking forward to writing with you. Matt and Angela are going to be lots of fun. Even more so when Elektra gets added to the mix and they all just tense staring eachother off.

Posted: May 17 2018, 05:01 AM
Black Widow
33 years old
Assassin / Spy
128 posts
Human
Apollo
GMT -7
@ANGELA DEL TORO

Angela and Nat -
Despite the fact that Natasha is a criminal right now (THANKS ROSS), I do think that these two would be fun. I mean, pre-Accords, they might have even met and been somewhat friendly, considering they were both in something of a law-and-order type focus (with the Avengers in Nat's case, or SHIELD, depending on the timeline).

But now? That might be a bit difficult, but not impossible. I mean, Nat is in the city, and everything, though...and yeah, she's kind of acting as a vigilante now, thanks to her status as a criminal. Fun times, really, though if Angela spots her, that could lead to a merry chase and lots of quips? I'm down for anything!

Angela and Fitz -
OH MAN. I'm not sure how they'd meet, but I think it would be great. I mean, it could even be something like... a cliched little hold-up or something and she helps him out (and he's packing an EMP or something, because Fitz ><;; ) I'd love to toss him into a situation that he doesn't have some measure of control over... and she would probably be great to teach him some lessons about not losing his temper? I dunno, but it would be fun!

Posted: May 17 2018, 12:14 PM
White Tiger
29 years old
Detective
0 posts
Mystical
Kilo
MST -7
@ELEKTRA NATCHIOS

Angela & Elektra
I agree. It feels like they will be like oil and water but there is definitely a lot of fun to be had with that sort of relationship and who knows, maybe they'll work their differences out one day. Angela's journey is going to change who she is in a lot of ways and as that happens, she might find that she's not all that different from Elektra after all. Angela is going to be suspicious of Matt right from the get-go so her being suspicious of "Louise" would follow suit. I'm excited to throw these two together.

Angela & Elena
I think there's potential for both of those scenarios. We could potentially start with them meeting on the job and then later on have Angela catch her breaking the accords. It'd be interesting to see how these two interact.

Angela & Rogue
Nothing really springs to mind for me here either. I can definitely let you know if an occasion comes up where Rogue and Angela should interact.

@MAYA LOPEZ

That does practically write itself! Angela really ought to have a real case to work on, aside from getting up in vigilante's business. Do you have any long term plans that we could tie into? We could definitely have Maya slip through Angela's fingers at least once.

This "nine-foot-tall Iron Man" thing totally sounds like something that might attract NYPD attention. Do you plan on having a confrontation because I can volunteer Angela to be involved with that.

@MATTHEW MURDOCK

I'm totally ready for Angela to snoop in Matt's business. The whole reappearing the same time Daredevil did thing hasn't escaped her attention and her uncle choosing him to represent him has only increased her suspicions. She would likely use the case as an excuse for her first contact with him. She is really worried about her uncle's fate and she'll want to know how the case is going. Lots of ways we could go with it, start at the trial and have her track him down right after maybe?

I'm just picturing her and Moon Knight in their shiny white suits fighting crime together, standing out like sore thumbs. I wasn't very familiar with him so I did some reading up on him and I think there is potential here for these two. I'm not 100% sure how she's going to feel about him. It'll probably depend on how they meet. Her meeting him as White Tiger is bound to go over way different than if she meets him now as vigilante wary Angela del Toro.

@NATASHA ROMANOFF

I was planning to hit your plotter up so I'm glad you replied to mine. Nat and Angela were actually good friends in her comic series. They went superhero costume shopping together - well, Matt picked it out and bought it but she took Nat along to try it on. She was a person she trusted quite a lot. Would you be interested in an established friendship from before she became a criminal? Nat's situation could be part of the reason why she decides to try the amulets on when she does get them.

I'm not sure how great she'll be when it comes to controlling her own temper once she gets the amulets on. Those things pack a punch and its going to effect her a lot of ways. But yes, right now she'd probably be a good influence and totally help him out of a jam.
Posted: May 17 2018, 01:12 PM
Jess
33 years old
Private Investigator
86 posts
Enhanced
Ruth
GTM+1
@ANGELA DEL TORO

Jess // Angela
Hello miss detective! Given the... uhm, record Jess has with the NYPD, I'd love to have some backdrop for these two, maybe encounters here and there in the past, Jess obstructing investigations to serve her own cases (more so earlier in her career), stumbling into some weird shit and have the worst--basically similar in nature to the thing she had going on with all/any law enforcement in her show.

I don't have any straight up ideas right now, but Jess is registered and all so she wouldn't have to worry about reporting her or arresting her but I def would love to throw them together at some point. She's currently a bit >8[ since she's 1) can't drink 2) Luke is missing (maybe she contacted her about that somehow, I've been saying she's pulled any contact and string she had), 3) she's pregnant and 4) can't drink.

Posted: May 17 2018, 01:39 PM
Black Widow
33 years old
Assassin / Spy
128 posts
Human
Apollo
GMT -7
@ANGELA DEL TORO

Angela and Nat -
Ahh, I'm so glad I hit you up, then!
Tbh, I'm not as knowledgeable about White Tiger's history as I am Natasha's, but I'm totally up for having them be friends from before she went on the run. I mean, they seem like they'd mesh wonderfully from the personalities they have, so it makes perfect sense to me that they would be friends for quite a while (and considering Natasha isn't the most open person ever, probably one of the few she really trusts, outside of SHIELD or Avengers-related people).

So, considering this... she'd very definitely reconnect with Angela once she landed in NYC, because I'm sure that having contacts would either make or break her chances of staying off the radar in a city like that. I'd be very happy to have them be established longtime friends! It'll be great (and we can get something going for them). Perhaps something like... Nat calls her up on landing in the city?

Angela and Fitz -
Bahaha that could be even funnier then! I mean, someone just as likely to go from 0 to furious around him, considering he's... well. Not exactly laid-back and calm? PERFECT. I mean, he needs friends who aren't SHIELD, and as she's involved in law enforcement, it just might work! (well, if she can handle one almost-frazzled Scots engineer who might veer off into tangents sometimes >.<;; )

Posted: May 17 2018, 01:46 PM
Techno Golem
16 years old
10 posts
Inhuman
Xeper
@ANGELA DEL TORO Hell yeah. I've got some plot ideas for Maya, I'll PM them your way so as not to monopolize your shipper, haha.

Re: Tomoe, there will definitely be some confrontations coming. She's not nearly as subtle or streetwise as she thinks she is, and is bound to get the attention of the authorities sooner or later if she hasn't already, particularly as frustration and the need for cash flow pushes her towards increasingly villainous actions. (Maybe not "threatening Rhodey with dismemberment" villainous, but still pretty unpleasant.) I'll let you know if anything's coming down the pipeline, or if any ideas strike you I'm always open to them.
Posted: May 17 2018, 04:41 PM
Doctor Doom
56 years old
King of Latveria
81 posts
Enhanced
Sticks
EST
Hi there! Lemme throw some peeps at you!!!

@ANGELA DEL TORO & Doctor Doom

Doom might not give Angela too much notice outside of her superhero identity. He might, however, take some interest in her pendants as a mystical artifact for study and, eventually, acquisition (not that she'd let him take them, obviously). It'd make a very interesting conflict between the two at some point.

Angela & Wade
Angela would be hit on and would likely get to stab Wade a few times. Or, Angela would be hit on and she and Wade might have one of the few weird friendships he has. Lot of ways it could potentially go.

Angela & Sif
Badass warrior team up? Sif is no stranger to magic, so she wouldn't find the White Tiger stuff to be all that odd. They might make a good team at some point.

Angela & Rick
Rick Jones, professional sidekick. His superpower is being a sidekick! Also, he runs the Brigade, a clandestine group of people who seek to aid superhumans who aren't actively trying to cause harm to others in escaping the Sokovia Accords.

Given Angela's dislike of vigilantes, I think she and Rick might end up conflicting a bit...even if Rick's status and the Brigade aren't public. Could be some fun, maybe?

Unless, of course, Angela falls on the opposing side of the Sokovia Accords, which would change the dynamic somewhat.

Also, Rick being faced with an overly attractive woman who makes him hilariously awkward would be really funny, because he's a bit of a complete dork. And keep in mind, he did actually survive Natasha. xD

Also, once Angela goes vigilante, there might be a plot with Rick and others that you might be interested in with her. Could be lots of fun and could get her some networking in!
Posted: May 18 2018, 07:59 PM
Spider Woman
Old years old
Unemployed
13 posts
Enhanced
Mae
EST
-THROWS JESS AT-

I don't have specific plots in mind, but Jess thinks she's fiiiine. And might try to get her digits. But they could be entertaining anyway! I'll try to be more specific soon...
Posted: May 19 2018, 03:32 PM
White Tiger
29 years old
Detective
0 posts
Mystical
Kilo
MST -7
@JESSICA JONES

Of course I want to throw Ange at Jessica Jones. She's one of my favorites. Not going to lie, pregnant Jessica Jones is kind of a scary thought. Good thing Angela is tough. I like the idea of them having previous encounters, throwing a wrench in her day from time to time. Overall, I think Angela would like Jessica though. She's her kind of woman. She could definitely be contacted in regards to Luke's case. She wouldn't spill any confidential information but she'd share what she could if she did know anything. Sadly, going out for shots is off the table but there's always after the baby is born!

@NATASHA ROMANOFF

Angela and Nat - I don't know a lot of her extended history myself, mostly just what's covered in her own series and what I've researched but I enjoyed the dynamic these two had. Reconnecting after she lands in New York works perfectly for me.

Angela and Fitz - She's quite good at controlling her temper now but those amulets are going to mess with her, especially when she first starts wearing them. I'm open to them meeting sooner or later on into their plots. Whatever suits your fancy.

@TOMOE HARADA

Let me know if there is something you need Angela for for Tomoe. I responded to your pm regarding the ideas with Maya.

Posted: Yesterday at 12:25 pm
Black Widow
33 years old
Assassin / Spy
128 posts
Human
Apollo
GMT -7
@ANGELA DEL TORO

Angela and Nat -
Excellent! Okay, we can totally even start it as a tech thread, like... they text or something, or a phone call, if you like? As a set-up to them meeting face to face, if you like? Knowing Nat, she's just a smidge paranoid right now, so she'd want to ensure not only her safety, but also Angela's.

Angela and Fitz -
He has little bursts of temper which are hilarious to write, but I imagine that won't do her temper any favours. Honestly, I'm up for anything with them, meeting now or further after she gets those amulets! Totally up to you!

Posted: Yesterday at 12:46 pm
White Tiger
29 years old
Detective
0 posts
Mystical
Kilo
MST -7
@VICTOR VON DOOM

Angela & Doctor Doom - That's a great idea and I'd love to explore it further when she starts using the amulets.

Angela & Wade - I like the thought of them having one of those weird friendships. Who knows, maybe some stabbing too. He can take it. She's bound to roll her eyes at him if he hits on her. In short, I love Deadpool and I'd take any opportunity to write with him you have.

Angela & Sif - Pencil them in for a future team up once she's got her powers. I agree they'd make one badass duo.

Angela & Rick - Angela's going to learn very quickly that her beliefs on vigilantism aren't as cut and dry as she thought and she will need help escaping the Sokovia Accords herself in the future so there is definitely some potential here. I seem to be getting her off on the wrong foot with everyone she might need to ally with in the future so why not Rick too? Plus I'm pretty much down for anything hilariously awkward. That's the best kind.

@JESSICA DREW

I’ve been meaning to throw Angela at you! In her comic she got bailed out of a bad situation by Spiderman while she’s still figuring her powers out and I thought it would be pretty awesome if Spiderwoman could take his place. Since she’s not quite at that part of her story yet, it would amuse me greatly to have them bump into each other. Jess probably wouldn’t have to try too hard to get her digits depending on how they meet. Would add adorkableness to future saving if that’s something you’d be interested in.

@NATASHA ROMANOFF

Angela and Nat - A tech thread sounds good to me, especially since the posts are piling up already! So many great plots to pursue. I’d really like to see these two thread together so let’s do it!

Angela and Fitz - If you don’t mind, let’s hold off on these two and get her and Nat going first. I do want to toss them together in the future for sure!

Posted: Yesterday at 03:07 pm
Doctor Doom
56 years old
King of Latveria
81 posts
Enhanced
Sticks
EST
@ANGELA DEL TORO

Doom & Angela - Sweetness! I'm sure it will come up soon enough and will be awesome!

Wade & Angela - Oh, yeah! Absolutely! Angela's adherence to law and order will definitely be a lot of fun, I would think, to play against Wade's...well, being Wade. After she becomes a vigilante it might be different, but I except plenty of stabbing as well. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Sif & Angela - Penciled in! Badass sisterhood of badassness!

Rick & Angela - Rick is very anti-Accords, so he would help a superhero in need even if they had been previously been jerkish to him before. So when she decides she gets that everything's not cut and dried, he'll be there to assist if he can. lol
Posted: Yesterday at 04:57 pm
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (2) 1 2  ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

skin created exclusively for WITH GREAT POWERS by NOÄ of CTTW.
RPG-D Shadowplay Topsites Marvel Topsites

Candyland Couture Δrk City Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU GODS AMONG MEN ideal world “WOK”/ GLITTER & GOLD A marvel infinity war rp Marvel Heroes RPG