ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

The Cold Burns Hot, Iceman
Iceman
23 years old
3 posts
Mutant
Echo
user posted image

Here's Bobby, the youngest (both in age and mentality) of the original X-Men. He is a powerful thermokinetic mutant, though it is extremely hard work to actually get him to apply himself. He is an accounting major and does part time teaching at the mansion, his fluency in Spanish allowing him to teach the students who choose to take up that language. Compared with the rest of his team, Bobby is more about having fun and living life to the max, though he does take his duty as an X-Man very seriously too.

Friends: Though many people would describe Bobby using words such as 'attention seeking', 'a wind up' or 'loud and cocky', it isn't exactly difficult to make friends with him. He is able to keep any of his negative thoughts and emotions hidden deep inside him and so, on the outside at least, seems to radiate positivity.

Enemies: Like the other X-Men, Bobby's enemies consist mostly of those who threaten mutants and innocent people in general. He does like to challenge the rules and tries to poke sticks at people he considers to be uptight (looking at you, Scott!) so he tends to find himself in trouble more often than not, but he does have a good heart. If you get on the wrong side of him or clash with him, he'll probably get over it pretty quickly and go back to being an annoying, but loveable, clown.

Love: For those who have known Bobby a long time, they might have noticed that he has never really had any significant women in his life. He is handsome and charismatic and so, in theory, should be able to get a girlfriend fairly easily. Some people might have their suspicions, but Bobby has never actually admitted out loud that he is gay. It's something that he's known for a while, though the thought of telling his friends still scares him.
Posted: Feb 26 2018, 07:35 AM
Storm
27 years old
Teacher
37 posts
Mutant
Josh
EST
Ororo & @ROBERT DRAKE

FELLOW ELEMENTALS UNITE!!!

Okay, so Ororo has never had a little brother and so when she first came to the mansion she was probably originally like "what is this child doing here and are you certain I can't electrocute him to keep him in line?" But Bobby would've quickly grew on her and she'd have been super interested in his powers and helping him in any way she could. She'd probably be super stern about his antics in front of students but then secretly smiling inside until she could burst out laughing once she got back to her office. And tbh, Ororo is probably one of those people who keeps telling Bobby he's not living up to his full potential, that he can do better, just because she loves him and wants to see him get to wherever he's going and she's ready to push him as hard as it takes for him to recognize that he's one of the best of them. She can be tough on him when it's a serious situation and she wants him to take it seriously but it all comes from a place of camaraderie and teammate-ship. He's proved himself over and over and she thinks it's time that he really show everyone just what he can do when he puts his mind to it.

TLDR, Ororo is totes Bobby's big sis and is totally gonna tough love him into being the best he can with his powers.

PS, she's totally the type to be like "that girl's cute go talk to her" and then once she realizes he's not into girls, "that boy's cute, go talk to him." She's definitely down to play matchmaker
Posted: Feb 26 2018, 02:43 PM
Iceman
23 years old
3 posts
Mutant
Echo
@ORORO MUNROE

Yes Queen 'Ro, bring on the tough love!

Tbh, I think there's a part of Bobby that (as much as he loves her) has always been a little jealous of her, simply due to the fact that she can manipulate ice and snow but also do so much more. Bobby is the type to overlook what he can bring to the table and instead focus on the fact that (in his mind) Ororo's powers make Bobby kinda redundant. Now obviously that's not true, but you try telling Bobby that!

But Ororo is secretly Bobby's spirit animal, even if he does fear being told off by her more than anyone else for his mischievous nature. He would probably try to encourage her to get involved in his pranks - if he can get Ororo partaking, then he can get anyone!

And 'Ro, you're gonna embarrass Bobby by making him talk to cute boys girls - please do it!

Posted: Feb 27 2018, 07:25 AM
Wolverine
136 years old
Drifter/Teacher
20 posts
Mutant
Butch
CST

@ROBERT DRAKE

Hey I need some to keep my drinks and cold and make witty comments to keep me on my feet.

So figured Bobby and Logan probably know eachother. Logan's been there over a year as of now, and has been teaching a little. Maybe a nice chit chat in the recreation room, or a danger room session. Could even do a past thread, maybe Bobby was the one who gave home a tour after things got settled.

I'm open to quite a bit, but I think these two should totally hang out. Not only because it would hilarious, but it could be very interesting as well.

Posted: Mar 26 2018, 06:00 AM
Iceman
23 years old
3 posts
Mutant
Echo
@LOGAN HOWLETT

Oh jeez, I somehow didn't see this!

Cold drinks, check. Witty comments, check. Constant cold shiver down your spine, check!

Yeah these two are as different as different can be, which will probably be highly entertaining. I am literally always down for a danger room session - and I do really like the idea of a 'grand' tour from Bobby consisting of "There's the kitchen, there's the lounge, there are the classrooms and I'm going back to bed. Two in the afternoon on a Saturday? Waaaay too early for this!"

Posted: Apr 14 2018, 05:33 AM
Wolverine
136 years old
Drifter/Teacher
20 posts
Mutant
Butch
CST

@ROBERT DRAKE

Bobby giving a tour would be very funny. I can see it going a lot like that with grumbling from Wokverine in between.

I have a few plots to throw your way, and hoping they stick a bit. One was a drinking thread, a guys night out sort of deal. Was thinking Bobby, @WARREN WORTHINGTON III, and Logan could go for drinks. Maybe see if Remy and Scott want to join them, or keep it to those three. Could get into some shenanigans and the like while out doing a bar crawl. With all the other staff shaking their heads at them.

As well Logan just went feral in a thread with Deadpool. @JEAN GREY is going to go and pull him out, and I think could use some back up. I doubt they'd let her go alone. Would you like Bobby to be up for it? Get to pull apart the merc with a mouth and the wolverine and have a little action scene.

Totally up to you if you wanted to do these, just figured I'd drop them in //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif they came about after some plotting with the others. Though a tour of the mansion would be great as well //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif. Or if Bobby is even in LA the Ghost Rider could give him a nice scare.

Posted: Apr 15 2018, 03:27 AM
Iceman
23 years old
3 posts
Mutant
Echo
@LOGAN HOWLETT

Ah I'm going to say a mighty "yes please" to either of those ideas. Even better, both of those ideas. Bobby on a guys night out drinking could be pretty interesting - he hasn't told anyone that he's gay yet, so deep down he wants to reassure himself that he is one of the guys - so he would leap at the chance for a night out with Logan and Warren (now that the road to their friendship healing has started) and others. And who could turn down the chance to jump into the chaos with Wolverine and Deadpool?
Posted: Apr 15 2018, 05:13 AM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.   ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

skin created exclusively for WITH GREAT POWERS by NOÄ of CTTW.
RPG-D Shadowplay Topsites Marvel Topsites

DW Candyland Couture Δrk City Infinity Rising Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU GODS AMONG MEN ideal world