Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

But Don't Forget the Robot!, [Marie D'a...Rogue. It's for Rogue]
Deadpool
42 years old
Former Cafeteria Chef
74 posts
Enhanced
Sticks

So, New York had malls. This wasn't new to Wade. What was new, however, was the fact that there was apparently a trendy Mexican-yuppie smoothie fusion place. And there didn't have an all that bad strawberry shortcake mango pineapple smoothie.

"We really start need to eating better. This stuff is going to kill us."

"What makes you say that?"

"I'm pretty sure that that disclaimer said the smoothies have 400% the recommended daily amount of sugar."

"Hey, at least we got mondo awesome tacos! Score!"

"I rest my case."

Wade had his mask rolled up to just below his nose as he munched at his tacos and slurped at his sickeningly sweet smoothie. Life was good, no doubt. On the government payroll, able to come and go as he pleased with some government agents who were so totally sure he didn't know he was being followed, and all the fangirls he could stand.

Which, of course, were none.

"Maybe we should get just onnnne."

"We really shouldn't. Remember what happened last time?"

"You mean the one who cut out our liver, or the one who left us tied to a buoy with only a pair of tightie-whities on?"

"Yes. Our taste in women is deplorable. We should really just let them stay on the internet where they belong."

Wade was pulled from his voices chattering at each other when he heard a commotion. It seemed that a group of young punks were heckling a young woman...a really rather attractive young woman who...was wearing gloves. "...but it's after Labor Day..." Wade muttered, finding that more interesting than the punks who were heckling her. When he had first become...as he was, he took great pains to hide it.

Was that the same, he wondered? Or just some twenty-something-teeny-bopper fashion statement?

He watched how she moved...staying away from the men who were heckling her as best she could. Almost as it she were afraid to have them touch her. Though, given that one of them pulled out a switchblade, Wade wasn't overly surprised. They were surprised, however, when he closed the gap and took the knife in between his fingers without a problem, yanking it from the guy's hand.

"Now guys, pulling a knife on Adrian Hall is just in bad taste." Wade said, his tone almost as though he were a parent chiding a child.

"What's it to you, freak?"

"Oh. Name calling. Yeah. That's mature." Wade laughed. "Maybe wanna say that again into my microphones?" He asked, tapping the pistols that were holstered at both of his hips.

"You're bluffing! Those ain't loaded!" One of them said.

"Sixteen rounds says you're wrong." Wade said. Then, putting on his best Clint Eastwood. "So ask yourself...'do I feel lucky?'. Well, do ya...punks?!" The one Wade had disarmed was reaching into his pocket for another weapon. One of the other guys was palming a baton he'd hidden in his jacket, and Wade suspected the other one was going for a gun.

This might get ugly quick...
--------
@MARIE D'ANCANTO - Maybe they're anti-mutant folks? Hope it's workable.
Posted: Mar 30 2018, 04:55 PM
Rogue
25 years old
X-man
46 posts
Mutant
Cateleya
EST
All a girl wanted to do was a little shopping. A little bit of retail therapy, was that too much to ask? With spring in the air the winter stock was getting shuffled out the door as fast as they could manage, which meant cheap deals on long sleeves and all that sort of stuff which were absolute musts in her wardrobe. Shorts and tank tops where a very rare occurrence with Rogue.

Why the meat heads picked her out of the hustle and bustle of mall crowds she wasn’t sure. It wasn’t like she was wearing a sign announcing what she was. Maybe because she was one of only a few women that didn’t seem to have a herd or even a single cohort in tow as she traversed the spaces between shops. Ultimately though it didn’t matter, some people were just arseholes though and it didn’t pay to wonder what motivated them.

Now she was left with how to avoid making a scene. Drawing attention wasn’t recommended for her kind these days. Sure, a slip of the glove and she could have them all taking naps but just the thought of absorbing part of their minds, their personalities and memories left her sick to her stomach. It was only a small consolation knowing that if they really pushed things with her they would be the ones more hurt then her. Well, maybe.

”Yes. Oh no. So scared.” Her voice utterly deadpan, her eyes rolling as she didn’t even pause her steps as she kept moving. Or tried too as a pair moved to block her route and try to herd her more towards a corner with one of the access doors to the back halls of the mall. Ok, now they were starting to piss her off. ”Get off it and..” She wasn’t expecting someone else to interfere, unless a mall cop just happened by. This guy didn’t look like your usual mall cop. Must be a slow day for him.

She took an extra step back as he handily drew their attention but she wasn’t leaving. She wished she’d had a few more training sessions with Wolverine though.

@WADE WILSON
Posted: Mar 30 2018, 07:22 PM
Deadpool
42 years old
Former Cafeteria Chef
74 posts
Enhanced
Sticks

@MARIE D'ANCANTO

"And, of course, she'd just have to have a Southern accent."

"Fetish fuel! Achievement unlocked: Boner engaged!"

"Shouldn't we be a little more concerned with the armed men than being a gigantic pervert?"

"Aww, yeah! Fuck 'em up, us!"

Wade twisted around, his leg coming up to push the arm of the first one up, him pulling a gun on him. The man fired two shots into the air. "Nice shootin', Tex!" He put on a quasi-Texan accent himself. "Gonna need more rope to wrangle this steer!" His kick had enough power behind it that he dislocated the guy's arm at the shoulder, causing him to scream out in pain and fall back. The one with the baton came up next, extending it and coming at him.

Wade ducked back to avoid two wild swings before dropping down and sweeping the leg, making the guy fall onto his back, a good kick to the face knocking him out cold. "Oh, c'mon, guys! I haven't even used my hands yet!" Wade quipped.

"Ma would be so proud!"

The third, the one he originally took the switchblade from, had apparently gotten it back after Wade had tossed it over his shoulder before. Wade felt the piercing metal in his back. "...wow. That almost tickles! Good job!" He grinned, twisting his leg around and doing a back kick that sent the guy into a nearby table, which collapsed under his weight as he fell onto it.

The guys seemed less inclined to either fight or give him trouble, and they seemed to have forgotten all about the young woman. In fact, they started moving away. "Oh, c'mon, guys! You're really leaving! I was just getting warmed up!" But they left nonetheless.

"Awww! What a bunch of pansies!"

"It's better that we got through it with minimal bloodshed. Having to go through another debriefing would be dreadful."

"Yeah, you're right. It'd suck. HA! Get it! Suck? It's a-oh, hey, we're still bleeding a lot."

Wade reached into his back to pull out the bloodied switchblade, his regeneration quickly taking the work of closing the wound and leaving him with a small tear in the back of his suit. He turned back to the girl, giving a sweeping bow. "No need to thank me, ma'am! Just your friendly neighborhood Pool guy doing his civic duty!" He told her, a smile on his face that went unseen under his mask.
Posted: Mar 30 2018, 07:51 PM
Rogue
25 years old
X-man
46 posts
Mutant
Cateleya
EST
A gun went off and she was suddenly very glad she wasn’t alone in this anymore. A gun was a bit more serious then a knife, in her mind. But then it probably was in a lot of people’s minds since as soon as that first shot echoed through the mall people started screaming and running. If there was one way to turn pedestrians into panicked animals it was to fire a gun in a public place these days.

Taking a couple more steps back, a potted plant brushed her shoulder. She’d wanted to avoid a scene, that idea had failed maybe from the beginning but at least in this scene she wasn’t noticeable at this point. This guy was good though, she had to give him props. A+ for ass kickery and pun combinations.

”Oh lawd!” A hand covered her mouth as she saw the knife go in. Well that just torn it, now the guy was getting hurt for her cause? Apparently when the x-men retired she turned into a pansy. It was damn shameful. ”Are ya… all right?” she asked finally as the three started to make a break for it.

Three… Wait hadn’t there been four guys? A skinny guy with hair in his eyes? Just as the thought occurred to her she felt the arm come around her neck, choking her back against him and something press up against her ribs. “Knew there had to be some mutie freaks around, just knew it.” He glared at Deadpool while forcing Rogue to smell his breath as it came across her ear. The guy needed to reacquaint himself with a toothbrush. ”Darn, ain’t ya ever heard of a breath mint.”

“Shut up bitch!” He squeezed her arm tighter and she tried to wedge a hand between it and her neck, she was also trying to get a glove off. The guy had on long sleeve and so far he hadn’t been unlucky enough to touch her face with his skin. ”Ya don’t know how to spot a rattle snake do ya?” She slammed her head back against his face, her glove slipped off and she was reaching up behind her, hoping to touch his face or neck when the gun went off.

@WADE WILSON Whatcha think of the idea of her getting hurt and somehow (idk how damn suit lol) touching him for some healing mumbo jumbo?
Posted: Mar 31 2018, 07:43 PM
Deadpool
42 years old
Former Cafeteria Chef
74 posts
Enhanced
Sticks

@MARIE D'ANCANTO

"What? This? Oh, please." Wade snorted as he tossed the switchblade away. "This pigsticker would make other pigstickers embarrassed for being in the same weight class, much less ever hurt me." He had fully regenerated, and he was doing alright. He couldn't say as much for the girl when the fourth guy came up after her.

"Apparently we can only count from twelve."

"Hehe...those guy's heads all asplode!"

"Could you please watch your mouth? There is a lady present! You motherfucker!" Wade snapped on the guy, who was holding a gun to the girl's stomach. Wade had to time this right, or he was just going to ha-

BOOM.

A bullet tore into the girl's stomach after she had headbutted the guy, sending her flying back.

"Oh no!"

"Oh no!"

"OH yeaaaaaaa-no! No!" Wade rushed forward to the girl's side...drawing a gun and plugging the guy with three shots to the stomach before he dropped it. The guy would live. Probably. "Hang on, I got this." He moved quickly, pulling off his glove and getting one of the knives from his belt. The shot had torn through some of her shirt, exposing skin. Moving quick, Wade switched the knife into his covered hand, using his flesh hand to try and keep her steady.

And that's when things got weird.

"Uh, why do we feel warm and tingly?"

"That isn't a warm and tingly feeling, you moron!"

Wade felt his head swimming, something seemed to be pulling at him. From his other hand, the knife clattered to the ground and he watched in surprise as the girl's wound...healed. The bullet was forced out of her skin and clattered to the floor. Within a few seconds, all she had was a slightly torn shirt.

Wade didn't get to see that part, though. He fell backwards a bit, feeling as though something had just knocked the wind out of him...like he'd just been shot. And he wasn't recovering like usual...

He didn't seem to be recovering at all...

"G-Guys? I'm not feeling so hot..." He stammered out, but...no answer came. "...guys? GUYS?!"
Posted: Apr 1 2018, 07:16 PM
Rogue
25 years old
X-man
46 posts
Mutant
Cateleya
EST
Yeah, he had a point. She’d seen bigger. She’d used bigger to gut fish. How ever before she could utter such entertaining sentiments with the vagueness they really deserved, she was interrupted by the racist sleezeball who had a certain lack of hygiene. She wouldn’t have minded having a pig sticker in her hand at that moment but she figured she would have to get over her squeamishness and made do with just her hand.

Her hand wasn’t fast enough. She should have reached for his hand. She should have gotten her glove off before she tried to break his nose with her head. All the other options she had flitted through her head as her body tried to process how it was going to feel the pain of the bullet wound. As it made up its mind she managed a painful gasp of surprise while making a beeline fore the floor. Thanks gravity for your assist.

Shit. She’d been shot. This was an utterly shit day.

Her own hand came down on the wound, still a bit surprised by the outcome, this wasn’t an experience she’d had before and it wasn’t on that had been very high on her wish list of experiences. To be honest it probably wasn’t on the list at all. Cause obviously it sucked. She barely had time to register everything going on around her as well as her own situation though before she started to feel revitalized.

She knew what it was almost immediately. Stealing another person’s energy wasn’t something she mistook for any other sensation. She pulled her ungloved hand back but it didn’t stop. Then she realized it wasn’t her hand but the wound. The pain was receding though and as she looked down at herself she could see her stomach knitting back together, smooth skin under the blood that had already managed to escape.

As soon as it was done she started to back peddle, pulling herself away from the guy whose healing she was borrowing. Lucky stroke that. But he wasn’t doing too hot right now and her head was starting to swim in a way entirely different from his. A crowded feeling of extra emotions, images, impressions. ”Fuck!” she wasn’t usually a cursing out loud sort of girl but this guy was. ”I’m sorry but fuck, hold on, you’ll be ok.” She scrambled for her glove though before getting anywhere near him.

@WADE WILSON
Posted: Apr 1 2018, 08:52 PM
Deadpool
42 years old
Former Cafeteria Chef
74 posts
Enhanced
Sticks

@MARIE D'ANCANTO

"Oh, this sucks out loud..." Wade groaned. It felt like he was dying, like right after he had first learned he had cancer. He remembered that night...the night that he destroyed Vanessa's life. God, he was getting lucid...so, so uncomfortable lucid. "Where are you guys?!?!" He asked, no longer hearing the two voices, the voices that had been there in his head for so long. The only thoughts he had now...were his. And he didn't like that. Not even a little bit.

"Well, goodness me! It seems we're dyin'."

The voice wasn't heard by Wade, but by Rogue. It sounded like Wade...but the voice was wrong. A Southern accent, not unlike her own.

"I reckon we'll be alright. Seems like we'll be alright, anyway. We've been through worse."

"Name one time."

"Remember that time we fell into that creek and were attacked by those randy beavers?"

"Ah, I reckon I do. All that fur all up our-oh, wait, she can hear us!"

Wade stared up at the woman. "So...you...who are you?" Wade asked, unable to speak with any proficiency. Even his punning had taken a backseat to the pain. "And who were those...Skinhead douchebags?" He'd shot one of them, after all, the guy was still mewling pathetically on the floor not far away.
Posted: Apr 1 2018, 09:05 PM
Rogue
25 years old
X-man
46 posts
Mutant
Cateleya
EST

Well if she didn’t need a new shirt before now, she certainly needed one now. Walking around like this would draw far too much attention. Not to mention walking into the mansion someone would notice and have a whole bunch of questions. There would be all the questions and then someone might even try and lecture her, which she was never in the mood for. And besides, none of this was exactly her fault!

”I’m right here.” she waved a hand in front of his face, not knowing who he was talking to. At least not until he got an answer. Her eyes got wide, her head started turning around, looking for a source to the voice she was hearing. Only thing was, it was a futile search, and even as she did it she already highly suspected she was hearing this in her head. Her head was already a wacky place to begin with, had she finally been pushed over the hear?

”What the hell? Randy beavers? I’ve never been attacked by any damn beavers! They’d be hats by now if I had!” She hand curled into a fist. Just what she needed, she’d been touched by a schizophrenic or something. Multiple personalities right? That’s what this was! Had to be! ”Shut up, just shut up!” her fingers dug into her hair, holding her head as the voices swam around with the snippets of stolen memories. Not even her voice was her own anymore. Thank God she hadn’t had longer contact.

She blinked a few times, trying to build that mental wall, trying to sort out her own thoughts from all the others, finally she focused on him, if in a bit “still distracted” sort of manner. ”I don’t know. Some Jackass rejects I’m sure. I’m…” she had to think on that a moment. ”Rogue. Everyone calls me Rogue.”

@WADE WILSON
Posted: Apr 2 2018, 08:15 PM
Deadpool
42 years old
Former Cafeteria Chef
74 posts
Enhanced
Sticks

@MARIE D'ANCANTO

"No, I know where you are! I'm not looking for you!" Wade said. "My eyes and ears still work fine. Mostly." His head lowered a bit, his eyeline meeting the woman's chest. "Yep. Yep. Perfectly fine." He even managed to grin a bit, unseen under the mask.

"We're really looking to be slapped, aren't we?"

"I think you mean he. We're we now, aren't we?"

"I don't know, but I'm pretty sure he thinks she's got a pretty nice set of mammary glands."

"Heh! That sounds like us...I mean...him...I mean...ughhh, this is so confusing."

"Wait, how the hell do you know about that?" Wade blinked, staring at her when she mentioned the beavers. "I never told anyone about tha-" His eye widened. "Oh, shit! You got the voices! No no no! How did you even do that?!"

"Should we tell her anything embarrassing while we're in here?"

"You mean like how Wade cried at the end of Marley and Me?"

"Or the fact that he once spent an entire weekend chained to a buoy in nothing but tightie-whities?"

"Don't listen to a thing they're telling you! They're crazy!" Wade insisted, almost panicked from not being able to hear what they were saying.

"Oooh! Oooh! Or what about the time he spent stuffed into the luggage compartment on a bus in a suitcase full of used gym shorts!"

"Oh, yes! That one was most humorous!"

"Okay, Rogue...don't listen to them." Wade insisted. "Just ignore them until they shut up, that's what I do." It usual worked...except when it didn't. Which was all the time.

"Jesus, it's like he doesn't even know us or something..."
Posted: Apr 2 2018, 08:45 PM
Rogue
25 years old
X-man
46 posts
Mutant
Cateleya
EST
”Yes. I think you are.” She took that step further into crazy town and replied to the voices as it seemed everyone was watching what this guy was doing. Being the upstanding woman of virtue that she was, she took offense to his ungentlemanly behavior (thankful that she remembered enough of herself to do so!) and brought the flat of her gloved hand across his face.

”Helping a girl out of a tight spot like that doesn’t give you the right to start acting like them.” She punctuated the action with her opinion, even if listening to her voice and its lack of familiar accent was a little distressing. But hey, she managed to not curse this time.

Oh, how the tables were turning now… sat back on her heels, hands finding her hips as she looked at him. ”Yeah, I guess I do. And yah better behave or I’ll start repeating all they’re saying for everyone to hear.” She shook a finger at him. Hey, if the beaver thing had been real then this other stuff could be too. Though some of it..

She clapped a hand over her mouth to try and hold back the laughter that was about to spill out. A few mirthful sounds still escaped. ”I wouldn’t have figured you as a tightie-whitie man. But then, who am I to know anything about men’s underwear.” she shrugged and started to stand up. The show was over and there were sirens getting close. Neither of them likely should be here.

”Come on, lets get you up unless you want to stick around for the light show. I know I don’t want to have to explain anything.” She offered a hand to help him up, knowing he had to still be weak in the knees. He was lucky he hadn’t passed right the fuck out.

@WADE WILSON
Posted: Apr 2 2018, 09:57 PM
Deadpool
42 years old
Former Cafeteria Chef
74 posts
Enhanced
Sticks

@MARIE D'ANCANTO

"Yeah, I don't think that's going to have the effect you think it will."

"Owwwww..."

"Oh. Well, nevermind..."

"Hey, only genetic anomaly of yours I was giving you grief about was them!" Wade protested, rubbing his jaw. "I'm a pervert, sure, but not anti-mutant. Love the boobies, not the hatred. That's me."

"Oh...double nevermind. There he is again."

"Oh, sweet Mama June, what did they tell you?" Wade asked as he tried to get up...and his feet tried to come out from under him. Apparently, he still wasn't at 100%. "And for the record, I go commando! ...and not for the reason you're thinking, it ruins the lines of the suit. The only reason that all happened was because I have exceptionally poor taste in women who have ready access to boats." He shook his head.

"Also women who enjoy cutting out people's livers, but that's another story." He took her hand, gloved hand this time, as she offered it, helped to his feet. "Thanks, Rogue. Yeah...let's get out of here." He said, heading off with her, somewhat shakily. "I still have a safehouse a few blocks down from the mall...it's uh...it's..."

"The corner of Truman and Gause. Basement of an old taco shop."

"Oh, yeah, you two can get down their, pop some bubbly, and Wade can show you his real big-"

"Whoa! Watch it there, buddy!"

"Heart! I was gonna say heart! What were you thinking of, you pervert? He's a very sensitive guy."

"Wait, I thought we were trying to humiliate Wade?"

"Ehh, I got bored. Besides, occasionally we just gotta throw the guy a bone, y'know?"

"So consistency is something we're just throwing out the window."

"Dude, when are we ever consistent?"

"...okay, point taken."
Posted: Apr 3 2018, 07:04 AM
Rogue
25 years old
X-man
46 posts
Mutant
Cateleya
EST
”Dontcha be acting thick now!” You’d think a girl was ungreatful for what he’d done. And considering he’d shot a couple of them in front of her maybe she was. Or maybe she was just trying very hard not to think too much about that just yet. No, she hadn’t always been on the hero side of things but she wasn’t a killer. Yet. Though close enough in a couple cases. ”They didn’t know what ah was, other then a woman.” At least she was pretty sure of that. Wasn’t like she had any blatant tells. And folks that were willing to disrespect one type of folk were more likely to spit on the others too.

She smirked, feeling a little high ground on the dirt she’d gotten. At least now that she was managing to sort the who’s and what’s of her head for the moment. ”Something about a bouy? And a bus.” She tilted her head as if listening to something in particular. ”Ah, yeah… Oh…” she giggled but didn’t say another word. At least her accent was switching back and forth now. That was a good sign.

Really though, between his running mouth and the voices in her head she felt like she was having multiple conversations at once in a crowded room. Trying to keep up and think of what they needed to do in this current mess was getting a little hard. ”Huh? Boats… I suppose I could borrow the one on the lake though I don’t know what ya be wanting a boat for right now.” Not having caught the first part of what he said as her ear had been turned inwards. ”An the only livers I’ve had was cow. With onions.” As she helped him to his feet. Once he was standing though she took a step back to keep that safe distance.

What where they saying about bubbly now? Her brows knitted together a little and she shook her head. ”Ah was thinking more of just uh… Finding a new shirt and walking a few blocks real fast like. You might have a harder time blending in though.” People might be more inclined to noticed a masked person near a crime scene.

@WADE WILSON
Posted: Apr 3 2018, 11:26 PM
Deadpool
42 years old
Former Cafeteria Chef
74 posts
Enhanced
Sticks

@MARIE D'ANCANTO

"Ha! I don't have to act thick! I am thick!" Wade snapped in reply.

"It's true. He's reaaaaaally thick."

"Hehehe, yeah! ...wait, are we talking about him being stupid or talking about his di-"

"Let's...not question it, shall we? Who knows what it'll do to this poor girl to think of it."

"Oh, yeah. You're a regular laugh riot. You should know growing back a liver really, really hurts." Wade told her as they headed off, shaking his head. "Seriously, you ever heard somebody say 'this is the worst pain!'? They don't know shit. Regrowing your internal organs. That is the worst pain."

Then she mentioned going and getting a new shirt. "Well, I guess I could but I'd have to...oh, hang on." Wade muttered, reaching down into the pocket of the guy he'd shot three times, giving him a swift kick when he'd tried to get up. Wade pulled out a credit card. "Go go go!" He said, heading off with Rogue away from the scene, the sirens getting ever closer. Under Wade's direction, they wandered around the mall a bit, here and there, avoiding any sign of any cops before making it into a clothing store.

"I'll be right back." Wade said, getting himself a hoodie, a decent pair of jeans, and a decent shirt. Snagging a backpack off the rack along the way, he went to go pay for it all, saying that the card was also to pay for whatever Rogue picked up.

Wade figured it was fair play, considering the guy had tried to murder her. He could bankroll them a bit.

After paying, Wade quickly changed, stuffing his suit into the backpack (the katanas being a bit of a pain the ass and with their handles still sticking out the top). Soon enough, he came back and found Rogue.

"Ready?" Wade asked, keeping his head down...both so they wouldn't be spotted...and so she couldn't see him straight on.
Posted: Apr 4 2018, 09:05 AM
Rogue
25 years old
X-man
46 posts
Mutant
Cateleya
EST
For a woman her age there were certain aspects of her life that perhaps far less explored then others. In fact all she had was stolen memories, fleeting glimpses from a strangers view, and a few useless daydreams. It was a part of her life she actually tried to not think about and usually failed which only made her more miserable. Bit considering it all, it was no wonder her face started turning bright red as the voices in her head went on their leading innuendos only shush each other as if they knew… well knew she had knew nothing about such things.

She really hoped when they faded back to him (that they faded she prayed for!) they didn’t take back with them anything of her to taunt him with. Not having had this effect before she couldn’t be sure and she wasn’t a psychologist either. She just didn’t want to admit to anything embarrassing.

”Wow..” She pushed on, trying even harder to ignore the voices now, which was getting easier and she hoped that was a good sign. ”Not sure Logan could do that. I’ll have to ask him.” As the only other mutant she knew with a healing ability she was naturally curious how they measured up against one another. Though if she had a choice she might prefer the one that didn’t come with voices.

She winced as he kicked the guy. ”Was that necessary?” but didn’t slow her feet as they both turned to make a speedy exit away from this part of the mall. No shopping to be done right here anyway, all the places at either closed their doors at the first shot or the people had all disappeared.

Once they did find a store, she tried to pull her jacket around her a little more to hide the worst of the blood and hole in her shirt. Even her jacket had gotten blood on it but it was at least less… Still she wasted no time grabbing a long sleeved shirt close enough to her size and another jacket before disappearing to change. She shoved her ruined tops into the first trashcan she found. Not the best solution but it would have to do. The shirt was green, the jacket a brown leather. The hard part was gloves. One of hers had blood on it but they didn’t seem to carry gloves here. She had to decide between no gloves or bloody gloves. She was chewing her bottom lip over it pretty hard while wiping futilely at the drying, tacky blood with a napkin when pajama man found her again.

She jumped, startled by the transformation form uniform to casual and it had nothing to do with his face. ”Ah uh, yeah.” she tossed the napkin in the trash and shoved her hands deep into her pockets, gloves still on. Oh well. No one would see the blood anyway if they were in her pockets right? She started walking, picking a direction at random as long as it was away from the crime scene. ”Not exactly the shopping trip I had in mind today.” She said as an attempt at chit chat.

@WADE WILSON
Posted: Apr 4 2018, 11:05 PM
Deadpool
42 years old
Former Cafeteria Chef
74 posts
Enhanced
Sticks

@MARIE D'ANCANTO

"Oh, you know Wolvie?" Wade asked, assuming from what she said that he was the same guy he'd met in Detroit. "Hairy, short, has three claws coming out of each hand? Yeah, I know the guy. We were in a bar fight together one. He tried to kill me. It was special." It had been a pretty good fight, all things considered. Given the L Man's attitude, it hadn't ended on the best of terms, but that was neither here nor there.

"He'll live." Wade wasn't overly concerned with the fate of someone like this guy, who'd been willing to put innocent people at gunpoint. At least, Wade assumed that Rogue was innocent. He didn't really know. Kid seemed too raw, too inexperienced to be the type.

"Or he thinks you're hot and wants to do unspeakable things with you that require a waiver."

"Hehe. Bowchicka wow wow..."

"Oh, well hi there, you little shits." Wade said, once more hearing his two voices. It seemed that Rogue's ability, whatever it had done, had had its effects fade and his voices returned to Wade while he was changing clothing following their escape. Wade only caught the middle of the statement done by his "reasonable" voice, but he put two and two together.

Not that he could say said statement was in any way inaccurate, of course.

"..."

"Oh, shit..."

"I'll deal with you traitors later. I got escapin' to do." WIth that, he met back up with Rogue at the counter. Once everything was paid for with the borrowed credit card, Wade headed off with her. "Oh, yeah, no. Just great. I mean, it's not like I was wanting to pull a Paul Blart or anything, but here we are." He shook his head. "Honestly, all I wanted to do was go back home after getting a smoothie, watch the Golden Girls marathon, and maybe iron my suits."

He shrugged. "Still, did at least one good thing today. Got rid of those wheezing bags of dick tips." Wade said. "Anyway, we should get outta here. I'm heading to a safe house if you wanna come along and lay low. Your call." He told her.

"Okay, go on...say it."

"What?"

"You're about to say something perverted or disgusting or nonsensical or some combination of all three. Just get it out of your system."

"No."

"No!?"

"No. Not every situation is funny. Sometimes you should just let the moment stand where it is and be done with it."

A frustrated groan from his 'reasonable' voice popped up. Wade ignored it.
Posted: Apr 5 2018, 05:00 AM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

skin created exclusively for WITH GREAT POWERS by NOÄ of CTTW.
RPG-D Shadowplay Topsites Marvel Topsites

DW Candyland Couture Δrk City Infinity Rising Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU GODS AMONG MEN ideal world