Rogue S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent
131 posts
Inhuman
Jay
GMT -5
Sent from a burner phone

oh god i'm in 4 a lecture arent i?

wat'd i do this time?

(also i thought i told u 2 call me cory when txting me on this phone.)

(no way of knowing if the sru r using stingrays or smthing.)

@JEMMA SIMMONS | Even when she knows she's in for an earful, she finds the time to be paranoid. Also, Stingrays, for reference.
Posted: Apr 23 2018, 02:12 AM
dr. simmons
30 years old
satf xenobiologist
140 posts
Human
Camilla
GMT - 7

Ok, sorry CORY.

Look you know what you did.

You keep hacking my Tinder and removing all my matches!

And now I actually want an answer as to why.

@DAISY JOHNSON
Posted: Apr 23 2018, 11:09 AM
Quake
30 years old
Rogue S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent
131 posts
Inhuman
Jay
GMT -5

srsly??

ur txting me about this?

jfc nxt time i switch phones, ur not getting the number.

sis, i have far more important things 2 b doing w/ my time than hacking ur tinder.

if u wanna take ur chances dating some fuckboi hedge fund manager off wall street, its honestly none of my goddamn business.

(id shake my goddamn head, tho. cuz u can do so much better.)

@JEMMA SIMMONS
Posted: Apr 29 2018, 02:47 AM
dr. simmons
30 years old
satf xenobiologist
140 posts
Human
Camilla
GMT - 7

Sis that's not fair and you know it you can't not give me your phone number I need to keep in touch with you.

Just... say you did it I won't be that mad.

Nicholas is not a fuckboi he's very nice and we were thinking about tapas on Saturday which will probably be canceled now that I rudely unmatched him.

One, if it wasn't your goddamn business, you wouldn't care if I could do better or not, so, ha. Two, the best I could've done is now dead on Maveth.

Look, Cory, I love you. You can talk to me, I want you to. About anything. Just please tell me why you're doing this. I have my thoughts, but I don't want to jump to conclusions.

@DAISY JOHNSON
Posted: Apr 29 2018, 12:27 PM
Quake
30 years old
Rogue S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent
131 posts
Inhuman
Jay
GMT -5
bs u wont be mad. ur already mad.

but fine. i hacked ur tinder.

i didnt even no u had 1 til a few wks ago. stumbled on it snoopin on a watchdog.

(btw, brandon in alphabet city? yea, hes a watchdog scumfuck. ur welcome.)

nicholas works on wall st. makes him a fuckboi in my book.

...sis, will was a good person, and i understand u miss him. but he was not the best u couldve done.

oh no plz jump to conclusions.

u came out swinging so u might as well keep at it.

@JEMMA SIMMONS
Posted: May 12 2018, 02:44 AM
dr. simmons
30 years old
satf xenobiologist
140 posts
Human
Camilla
GMT - 7

I'm not mad, I'm frustrated.

Oh god I thought he was a little weird but really? Oh god oh god I'm so so sorry ugh trust me you know I would never date a Watchdog.

He's really not that bad. Sure, he talks about Wall Street a little too much and its absolutely a snore but he's not that bad.

Yes he WAS. You never even met him-- he saved me and helped me when I was on that hellscape of a planet and helped me escape. If we made it off Maveth, I had every intention of introducing him to my parents and marrying him ok?

But please, tell me how he wasn't the best I could've done.

You still want me and Fitz to get together, like you have for years. Don't even try to deny that I'm wrong. I'm your sister, I know you better than you think.

@DAISY JOHNSON
Posted: May 12 2018, 10:18 AM
Quake
30 years old
Rogue S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent
131 posts
Inhuman
Jay
GMT -5
frustrated is just another word 4 angry. so ur mad.

ofc u wouldnt. if ud known.

he moves cash around 4 corporate raiders n rich assholes w/ more 0s in their accounts than they deserve.

he could literally b the nicest guy on the planet and id still wanna punch him.

look, im not trying to shit on will. i get it. i really, really do.

how do u think i feel rn?

i am right where u r.

but ur rite. i still want u n fitz together. how could i not? u 2 like, share a wavelength. u r so good 4 eachother.

@JEMMA SIMMONS
Posted: May 31 2018, 09:27 PM
dr. simmons
30 years old
satf xenobiologist
140 posts
Human
Camilla
GMT - 7

Frustrated. Not mad.

I don't like big business-y types either, but he's still a decent person, honest. He's nice, he means well, and sure I don't see anything serious with him but for now it's just nice.

Maybe you're not but it kind of feels like it.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insinuate that you don't have the same situation because you do and bloody hell am I sorry for digging that up. I know you're right where I am which is why I hope you're understanding that I'm just taking my own route of processing and working through things.

And I'm always here if you need help working through things.

But this doesn't give you the right to mess with my life like that! Even if you think we're good for each other or share a wavelength or whatever this doesn't mean you can mess with my life to get what YOU want.

I love Fitz, ok? I love him so goddamn much, and it makes me constantly feel like I'm betraying Will because of that. I hate it, I hate it so much. I wish I didn't have to feel like this because I hate myself whenever I think about Fitz like that. But yes, are you happy to hear it? I LOVE HIM.

And no, no we aren't 'so good 4 eachother', because he deserves someone FAR better than some broken woman who's constantly abandoning him and letting him down.

@DAISY JOHNSON
Posted: May 31 2018, 10:06 PM
Quake
30 years old
Rogue S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent
131 posts
Inhuman
Jay
GMT -5
still say ur mad.

whatevs. im just sayin 99% of the money that passes thru his hands prolly has blood on it. just keep that in mind.

well mea culpa then. im bad at this, im srry, i dunno wat else 2 say.

[Minute and a half gap between previous reply and the next]

u didnt insinuate anything. i shouldnt have brought it up. theres nothing 2 talk about.

srry.

[Three minute gap between previous reply and the next]

i know how you feel. i guess that's why i did this. trying to process.

the word probably doesn't mean anything anymore coming from me, but i'm sorry. for being selfish.

i thought maybe fitz could help you feel less... well, broken, as you put it.

i'll back off.

@JEMMA SIMMONS | You know she's serious because she's using full words.
Posted: Jul 8 2018, 11:12 PM
dr. simmons
30 years old
satf xenobiologist
140 posts
Human
Camilla
GMT - 7

Not mad.

I get it, that's bad, but I just want to enjoy a one night thing, ok? I want to be a normal woman like everyone else in this city.

It's fine, it's fine, you don't need to apologize. I'm just saying that I really wanted to marry him, is all. He's the only person I've thought of in that capacity.

I realize I'm never going to get you to talk if you don't want to, I know that by now, but you can if you ever need. You know I'd never turn you away. I know that was a lot on you, I can't imagine what it must be like, but I'm always here.

I'm not THAT kind of doctor but for you I'll do my best.

The word still means something from you, but at the same time I understand, and you don't have to apologize, ok? I'm not happy with it, and I don't think you're necessarily right with how you feel about Fitz and I, but you don't have to apologize.

Nothing's going to help me feel less broken, honestly. I don't think I'll get better and I don't think I'll fall in love again. I don't think I want to, even.

I love you, and I don't want you to avoid me or anything, please? Just... let me live my own life and figure out my own love life? I just need strings-free bullshit right now.

@DAISY JOHNSON
Posted: Jul 10 2018, 10:02 PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.   ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

skin created exclusively for WITH GREAT POWERS by NOÄ of CTTW.
RPG-D Shadowplay Topsites Marvel Topsites

Candyland Couture Δrk City GODS AMONG MEN ideal world “WOK”/ GLITTER & GOLD A marvel infinity war rp The Killing Joke