New Poll

born to fly, Sam
THOR ODINSON
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 04:29 PM

Many years old
God of Thunder
Extraterrestrial
56 posts

Thor stood outside Stark's tower - no longer his home but still a notable building nonetheless - and watched the civilians on the streets, a ponderous expression on his face. Pepper's condition was not one that would see her dead, thankfully, but he knew that it was not good, either. He did not consider himself apt enough to either comfort Tony or bring a bouquet to the woman's bed (apparently killing flowers and presenting them to loved ones was acceptable behaviour) so he merely lingered, thinking.

How those still working in the tower were doing, he had no idea. Although he had never held a job in that sense - a nine to five, as some called them - he could empathise with being close to those he engaged with. When running with Asgard's army, those he had become close with those he fought alongside. Even as their general (or boss). That counted as grounds for empathy, he was sure.

It was at that point that he heard something zip through the sky above. It was not the sound of a commercial plane, he knew what those were like, and it struck his curiosity. Stepping out a little, he looked up just in time to see what appeared to be a man in a suit flying across the sky. The colour was a little off and the design was different but Thor's immediate thoughts went to Tony and how long it had been since they had flown together.

Swinging Mjølnir, he built up enough momentum within a few seconds before soaring upwards into the sky, the air cool and refreshing against his face as he cut through it. It took a little time but soon enough he considered himself to be within earshot. "Stark!" he called out, grinning. The fashion choice was a bizarre one, perhaps smaller than his previous models, but Thor did not question it. Tony was an impossible man to predict, perhaps this was simply him testing a new model. "It is good to see you airborne once again, my friend!"

@SAM ALEXANDER | hope this works! <3 cheesy titles are fun
PM
^
SAM ALEXANDER
 Posted: Dec 15 2017, 12:16 AM

17 years old
Nova
Enhanced
53 posts

Sam was dong his typical fly by over the city. He didn't hover very long, just enough to hear any police sirens before he was off again. He really wish he had a way to track crime besides just stumbling upon it. Maybe he should get a police radio or something like that. He'd have to talk to the others and see what they were using. Maybe he could upgrade the way he was doing this hero stuff.

As he flew over Manhatten he flew past the Avengers Tower. It was a shame it was gone, sold to whoever. Was pretty cool to think heroes were operating out of his city. Well there was heroes, but he was meaning ones with a snazzy HQ and place to hand their capes. Maybe his team would get one one day, a big Nova symbol on the side. Ms. Marvel would hate it, he couldn't wait.

Pausing in the air he listened for the sound of sirens or people in panick. There truly had to be a better way for this. How did Spider-Man do it. Maybe he should just check Twitter with #crime #helpme. Shaking his head he began to fly off when the sound of something flew up to him. Hearing the voice he looked down.

"I'm not Iron....holy shit you're the hammer guy. You like saved the city. Wait you thought I was Iron-Man," Sam said excitedly as he smiled at the guy. He quickly lowered his voice. "Uh I mean. I'm not Iron-Man I'm Nova. The new hero in town." He put his hands on his waist and puffed out his chest to make himself look bigger. Man this other guy was huge. His biceps were as big as his head.

"Wait Iron-Man isn't flying anymore? I just saw like a YouTube video of him hitting a street sign." He'd have showed him, but the Nova suit really lacked pockets. Sam offered a smile instead. "So uh....."

He was cut off by the sound of sirens. Firetrucks races by on the street below, followed by an ambulance. He could see cop cars in the lead and taking up the rear. Sam just stared at the scene and pointed in the distance to where smoke was rising in the sky. "Oh no. That doesn't look good. What..what is, that a fire?"

@THOR ODINSON

PMEmail
^
THOR ODINSON
 Posted: Dec 24 2017, 09:45 AM

Many years old
God of Thunder
Extraterrestrial
56 posts

Thor continued to rise through the air until he was beside the - now clearly not Tony Stark - man as they soared. Midgardian air was of a different density to that on Asgard and, although not usually noticeable, it did present itself as a slightly different feeling against his skin when he flew. Still, the view from here was worth the strangeness and Thor had no qualms about remaining above the land for as long as he needed to.

So when not-Tony started talking, Thor found himself chuckling. The man (boy?) was not being openly hostile and the words were amusing. Still not all that familiar with earthly children and the ability to judge their ages, he guessed that the man was new to this idea of adulthood yet was still up here and doing his best to be a 'hero'. In that way, the man named Nova earned his respect. "I am pleased to meet you, Nova. I am Thor, son of Odin." He laughed again. "Although I will answer to 'hammer guy', if that is easier."

"The Accords are restricting and Stark has many demands on his time," he explained, feeling a little wrong-footed. Tony's hospitality had, once again, been very useful and Thor did not want to repay him by inspiring the youth heroes of the city to turn against him. He smiled back, hoping that he looked encouraging, before turning in the direction of the sirens.

Sirens, implying either law enforcement, medical professionals on route to an emergency or trained Midgardians attempting to diffuse a fiery hazard. Given the smoke, Thor presumed it was the latter. "It would appear so," he agreed, changing course so that he faced the smoke and descending in its direction, only vaguely aware of the traffic on the roads below. "What are your skills? We may need to form a plan in order to evacuate as many Midgardians as possible."

PM
^
SAM ALEXANDER
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 04:07 PM

17 years old
Nova
Enhanced
53 posts

"No Thor works. So you're a fan of Norse mythology. That's cool. I sometimes main Thor in League of Legends." Nova said with a nod as he poooed the man over. If anyone were to look it would probably be quite the sight. Two heroes floating above New York. Clad in costumes and looking ready to damage. Hopefully no one took a photo. Last thing he needed was to be seen, had to remain under the radar.

"Did you really think I was Iron-Man? I mean isn't he supposed to be like six feet? Either way it's pretty cool you think I'm Iron-Man. Suit's a little different. Mine's cooler obviously. And I flew a bit different. But it's cool to think people think I'm him." Nova smiled, yeah he wonder if that's what it always looked like from the ground, when he wasn't flying the speed of a small jet at least. Hopefully that drew some attention off. Oh it's just Iron-Man, no biggie, let's not shoot a missile at him.

Sam turned his attention to the building in the distance. As Thor went off Nova followed. He flew after him and started to lower as the other man did. Hearing the question Nova stopped himself. What was his skill set? He flew fast? Hit hard. A human cannon. He had blasts galore and shields. Not that much use against a fire. Maybe shooting and smashing, but not this.

"Destruction mostly. Like a big wrecking ball. Fly fast, hit harder. I uh can also make small energy shields and blast debris as it falls. Can uh you control the fire or something." He looked down at the ground, the people below. "If you got a plan I'll follow it. More of a follower than a leader. Save that for the other guys." As Sam approached the burning building he looked it over.

"Looks like the fire is right in the middle. Somguess clear the top floors first and work down? Or should we just cut off the damage and collect the losses?" Where was the rest of the super friends when you needed them.

@THOR ODINSON
PMEmail
^
THOR ODINSON
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 04:35 PM

Many years old
God of Thunder
Extraterrestrial
56 posts

Thor's smile remained, more than ready to explain that his people had ventured to Midgard in the area and time when the Norsemen had roamed before the latter half of Nova's words perplexed him. Perhaps mane was a pun - wordplay, a form of humour popular on Midgard - on the length his hair used to be. "Have the Captain and Hawkeye have also made it onto this league?" he asked, making a note to inform them at a later date that the younger generation of superheroes considered him to be a legend. A legend worthy of having a league.

Now that the fire had caught his attention, he found himself thinking on how to combat it. The obvious, and easiest, answer to reach was water. Tightening his grip on Mjølnir and focused on forming thick, heavy rain clouds above the site of the danger. "It is far from an insult," he replied distractedly, sensing (rather than seeing) the build-up.

Soon enough, the first few fat raindrops were rolling down his cloak and Thor regarded the situation with a critical eye. If Stark were here, his technology would have been able to identify how many Midgardians were at risk and their location; as it was, they would have to figure it out themselves. Thor, unaccustomed to Midgardian architecture, had no idea what the use of the building could have been and how busy that would make it.

The rain slowly grew heavier until it could almost be described as torrential. Not enough to quell the flames internally but enough to slow down its rate of spreading. "I cannot, unfortunately," he said, giving himself another moment to think. A few cries for help were audible but it was not enough to accurately make a judgement on how many there were - and some of them may have lost consciousness due to the smoke. "Use your shields to contain the flames on the lower levels so that those nearby may have a safe path to the exit. I will fly others out of the higher floors."

About to cast Mjølnir through a window, Thor looked back. His companion, at this point, was a boy. A child. "Do not put yourself in danger." There, Jane would approve. Responsibility. Then he directed his hammer at the glass pane before launching himself through it, eyes peeled for humans in need of aid.

@SAM ALEXANDER | feel free to skip over time in your post if you like!
PM
^
SAM ALEXANDER
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 05:13 AM

17 years old
Nova
Enhanced
53 posts

Sam smiled and nervously rubbed the back of his helmet. "To be honest I don't really play the game, I know he's, your, in one of the games like that. I'm more of a shooters kind of guy. You play games? You probably don't. Uh Hawkeye and Captain America are in the trading card set. I have like six Hawkeyes, he doesn't do much." Sam smiled bigger, not really an impressive topic. But the avengers had sorta been a big deal growing up.

He studied the fire. It wasn't spreading to fast, that was good. They may just be able to manage it. He watched Thor summon a rain cloud and slowly his jaw began to drop. "Holly hell that's awesome. I didn't know you could do that. That's like so cool. You uh, make it rain often? Wait are you responsible for like all storms?" Was that what the text books said? He really knew nothing about Norse mythology.

As the rain drops began to fall Sam whipped away the droplets from his helmet. He continued to smile, this was one of the best days of his life. He was working with a real hero. He formed a small shield above his head to stop the rain from distracting his vision. "So uh control the flames. I can do that, kill the oxygen or whatever. Like a grease fire." Sam sped off toward the building. The only problems with this plan was that he wasn't able to make large shields, only small ones. He didn't know how well he could contain the fire. But like always he would make it work.

"Don't worry I'll uh...be safe." Sam called back with a thumbs up as he sped off towards the raging fire. It was time to work. Breaking through the nearest window Sam stopped, feeling the heat of the flames on his face. He moved closer to it, looking for any sign of people in need.

Coming out into a small office he found a group huddled together. Sam gave a wave and smiled, "It's going to be okay. Don't worry. Just listen to me. I'll shield you from the flames and uh head towards the stairs. Keep going don't stop. Let's move." As they started to move he tried to shield the flame and keep the people safe. Once they were done he sped off towards the next group of people.

Sam searched the entire floor before smashing through the ceiling to the next one above. He flew with ease, the suit filtering out any smoke. If he could breath in space and underwater, this wouldn't be any different. Moving along he found more people and sent them down. Continuing on he tried to clear more and more until there was none left.

He found everyone he could and after searching the lowering floors flew out a window and soaring into the air. He hoped that Thor was having just as good of succes with saving the people as he was. The fire was still roaring and it would need to contained or dealt with sooner or later.

@THOR ODINSON

PMEmail
^
THOR ODINSON
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 02:35 PM

Many years old
God of Thunder
Extraterrestrial
56 posts

Game? Thor blinked a few times, piecing the words together. It was not a league that the boy was speaking of, apparently, but a game. A children's game? "Clint is a valuable member of our team with many skills," he chipped in loyally although his words were laced with a blatant confusion. "I play games but, I confess, this ones eludes me." A war game, presumably one that could be played out on a television screen.

Still, there were bigger things to worry about. Like ensuring that Nova knew what he was doing and, apparently, answering his questions. Not that Thor minded; curiosity was one of the most endearing things about the human race. "Most storms occur naturally. I imagine I would not have many friends on Midgard if every drop of rain was my doing."

As soon as the boy seemed content, Thor got to work. He broke the window with Mjølnir and vaulted in behind it, straining his eyes to see past the billowing smoke. The fire appeared to have started midway up the building, Thor could feel it, and smoke had billowed throughout the rooms. A cry for help caught his attention and he turned in its direction, spotting someone crawling out of the stairwell, a device that he recognised as a fire extinguisher in hand. "Was there anyone else there with you?" he asked as he approached the man who promptly began to cough, barely managing to shake his head.

"Told 'em all. Top floor. Roof. Fire escape."

Thor, having no reason to doubt him, nodded before offering his hand. "Apologies but I am faster." Pride was almost as much of a defining factor on Midgard as it was on Asgard but Thor had no time to lose so he lifted the man over his shoulder before climbing the stairs. At each floor, he opened the door to check for stragglers but found none, emerging at the top. There was less smoke here, fortunately, but it seemed that a many of the staff had taken refuge up here. The water cooler had been emptied, coats had been shoved under the doors and one woman was brandishing a fire extinguisher like a battering ram.

"...jammed," another woman was saying, somewhat hysterically. "I don't know why! Regulations say it has to be accessible. Our way out's right there and it just won't open!"

Thor set the man down again, shutting the door to the stairwell behind them, before striding over to the offending door. When it did not open, he forced it off its hinges and threw it back across the room. "Come! The exit is this way." He shepherded the men and women out of the door to the fire escape ladder, swinging Mjølnir to keep the ventilation going as they left. Oxygen was important. But there was something strange about the door - the edges almost looked as if someone had tried to fuse it shut- smoke hit the back of his throat and he coughed loudly. Shaking his head, he took the fire extinguisher off the woman as she prepared to leave and did his best to keep the advancing fire at bay, still spinning his trusty hammer. Not long now.

Once they were all on the ladder, he headed back out into the rain himself. Nova. Where had he gotten to-? In the distance, he could hear sirens. At last. Most of the humans were on the ground now. The foundations of the building seemed to be crumbling- and there was the boy. Quickly building up momentum, Thor launched himself back into the air. "I do not know what else we can do here." Short hair plastered to his face, he faced the man once more. "Do unregistered heroes have any post-battle negotiation tactics or is tactical dispelling more common, Nova?" Not that Thor had any intention of shoving a paper and pen at him, it was more to satisfy his own curiosity.

PM
^
SAM ALEXANDER
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 03:42 AM

17 years old
Nova
Enhanced
53 posts

Sam zipped around the building. He couldn't find anyone else, if they were here they weren't making noise and calling for help. He hoped he got everyone. He really didn't want to leave one behind. That didn't sit well with him. He needed to make sure they were all gone though. If only there was a way to know how many people were inside. Scan the buildings? He could only search for so long before it didn't matter any more. They still needed to do the rest of the plan, whatever that was.

As he flew through the window he could head a sound. It was a call of help. Sam soared back, going back through the hole he came. Smashing down through the floor he landed to see a man trapped under a desk. The debris had pinned his leg and it was clear he had tried to free himself, a pipe wedged under the desk. Sam moved closer, grabbing the desk.

He lifted, using his strength to hold the desk up and the man to crawl out. The man coughed, moving as he did, "they left me. I was trapped and they left me. They fled as soon a second he showed up. They left me." It was clear there was emotion pouring out of the man, anger, fear, sadness, hope. Sam didn't know what to do.

Sam sheepishly reached up to the back of his head, "Uh hang on. I'm gonna fly you out. Are you sure everyone else left?" The other man nodded as Sam reached out to him. He let the guy wrap his arm around him. Adding a force field for good measure Sam flew to the window. Smashing though he plummeted to the ground. He let the man go and rocketed to the sky once again.

"Who was he? Is he with the task force," and officer asked on the ground, "is that one of Iron-Man's suits?"

"I don't know who he is, but he saved me," the injured man said looking up into the air as Sam flew up and away from the fire and the building.

Sam came to rest in the sky, the water still falling down to his face. He saw Thor approach and tried to make himself look bigger in the gods presence. "Think we saved them all? What if we missed some," He asked calmly, watching the rain do its work. As Thor spoke Sam moved back raising his arms in defence.

"If you think I'm going to go easy you're mistaken." Sam said letting his hands glow with the Nova Force. "I have no plans to turn myself in. I'm just trying to help people. Hopefully you can understand that. I've never met another hero who wasn't like me so I'm not so how this works. But if you think you're going to arrest me or take me in or whatever I'm gonna just fly away."

He lowered his hands. He did think Thor would do anything, they had worked together after all. "Have you done this before? Worked with someone who isn't registered? There's quite a bit in the city, not everyone wants to sign and work for the government. I doubt they'd let me be a hero anymore. A guy I know...Dave....he said they'd just take away my helmet. I don't want that to happen."

Sam folded his arms. "Listen dude, I'm just a kid, but I'm not hurting anyone. I'm saving people. We stopped...." Down below he could notice someone on the roof. There was a single man, pacing, moving along the rooftop's edge. Sam stoped himself and pointed.

"Wai...wait. Who's that? Why's he onnthe roof." Sam tried to make out the guy. He was disheveled but wore a suit. His suit sleeves were torn off, burn marks covering his arms. He shook his head as he walked, holding some sort of weapon in his hand. It was connected to a canister on his back, red in colour. The symbol of fire on the side said enough, he had started the fire.

The man stopped and turned to the edge. As he did he stepped closer until his weapon hung over the edge. He looked down to the street and fire beneath him.

@THOR ODINSON

PMEmail
^
THOR ODINSON
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 02:03 PM

Many years old
God of Thunder
Extraterrestrial
56 posts

Whilst it was impossible to be absolutely certain whether or not everyone had been evacuated, Thor had a good feeling about it. He had been thorough in his own scouring of the upper floors and had faith that Nova had been equally good during his task. "It may be worth conducting a final search.."

Unfortunate as it was to think about, however, chances were that if there were humans left in the building, they would not be past the stage to be rescued- it was at that point that Nova seemed to get very defensive, very quickly and Thor said nothing as he spoke, waiting for a gap in speech to explain and hoping that Nova did not attempt to blast him. "I don't think anyone knows exactly how these politics work," he said lightly. "But I do not arrest people. Generally. It isn't a nice thing to do."

Come to think about it, he doubted that Tony really did either. It was all so convoluted- though that helmet, now that Nova brought attention to it, did look familiar. Definitely not Stark's technology. His brow furrowed a little, trying to place where he might have seen it before (barring a few minutes before during their flight over). "Not exactly.." The last thing he wanted to do was advertise Clint (who, he remembered, had been working in a disguise to avoid this very thing) to a random person and the other Avengers he had met had all signed.

Thor shrugged, not wanting to debate it with him before turning puzzled when Nova trailed off. Squinting through the rain, Thor picked out a figure and the icon on the man's back. A flame. His eyes narrowed, not waiting to answer the question as the man neared the edge - someone who had endangered others or not, if the man jumped it would still be a death - and flying towards him. The ladder was just out of reach and, from Thor's angle, it did not look good.

But Thor had very little experience with that kind of thing so he settled to what he knew. Shouting. "Step away from the edge and drop your weapon!" he bellowed, voice carrying easily through the storm.

PM
^
SAM ALEXANDER
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 01:51 AM

17 years old
Nova
Enhanced
53 posts

Post contains trigger warning for attempted suicide

"Good, because I really didn't want to fight you. I don't really want to fight anyone. But I can't be arrested either. I have people who depend on me. I don't know if you know how it is. But I can't risk myself or them. Family, friends. So family and fleeing is my only option if you were to." Nova loosened up. "No hard feeling though right? I'm sure you know how it is. Not everyone gets diplomatic immunities."

Nova looked to the god before him. Yeah at least they were on the same page. Not wanting trouble and just helping. Plus this dude was an avenger, you don't just fight avengers. The last thing he wanted was to have to fight one of his heroes. That didn't sit well with him. The Avengers were supposed to mean something, inspire. And arresting unregistered heroes wasn't inspiring.

Nova flew after the man, following Thor. He came up behind the guy, floating behind the Avenger. It didn't look good. The armed man was inches from the ledge. Nova saw the gun, he knew what it would have been used for. Fire was practically writte all over it. This man was the source of this, he caused this. Nova only swallowed the lump in his throat. "What he said man, don't do this. There's other ways. Like deals and I don't know. I'm just a kid but I know this isn't way. Just set it down and step back."

He didn't sound near as confident as Thor did. In fact there was fear in his voice. He hadn't had someone die on his watch before. He didn't know how to handle it. This man he hurt people, scared them. But even he didn't deserve this.

"Why should I man. I go down there I'll just be put in a cell. I didn't mean this man. I didn't want to hurt anyone. I just....I just. I'm sorry," the armed man spoke as he stepped closer to the edge. He removed the gun, setting it aside. It clattered tomthe ground. The other man, clearly distressed moved towards the edge. Without a seconds hesitation he stepped off.

@THOR ODINSON | I'll let Thor catch the man, or if not Nova will //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

PMEmail
^
THOR ODINSON
 Posted: Jan 22 2018, 11:43 AM

Many years old
God of Thunder
Extraterrestrial
56 posts

Post contains trigger warning for attempted suicide.

The more Nova spoke, the more Thor felt an affinity with the young hero before him. Especially at such an impressionable age, it could be difficult to decipher which path was the right one. Then again, the same could be said for every being across the universe - from the smallest Midgardian to the mightiest Pegasusian. It was something that could be empathised with, all across the galaxy, and Thor took comfort in that.

"No," he agreed, "no hard feelings. Although I would not say that I have diplomatic immunity. Just a penchant for trying to keep the peace amongst my friends." The people who remained on Asgard depended on him and, both with Midgard's recent advances and the connection between their realms, Thor knew that his father would not be pleased with him starting another war.

Even if Thor had learned an awful lot since the last one.

Thor inched closer as Nova spoke, seizing the distraction and - as gradually as he could - slowly reducing the distance between himself and the man. No more sacrifices. Not today. "There is always another choice," he added, his tone firm and uncompromising.

As soon as the weapon was down, Thor abandoned all attempts at subtlety and shot forward. The man was at their level for a moment - a moment of heavy tension, Thor trying to meet his eyes and dissuade him - and then he was dropping. Falling.

Not today. Thor snatched him out of the air, hand closing firmly around the man's shoulder. "Now is not your time, friend. Perhaps you have made a mistake today but there is always time to make amends." He could feel the man shaking and offered him a small smile, loosening his grip on Mjølnir and letting gravity bring them both back down to the surface, his feet crushing into the pavement.

Then he let go. Let the man sit down. Let out a deep breath of his own, shrugging a shoulder at Nova. He reached out to briefly pat the boy's shoulder. "You did well today, you should be proud." An NYPD squad car squealed round the corner and Thor straightened. "Go. I will see to matters here."

PM
^
SAM ALEXANDER
 Posted: Jan 26 2018, 06:25 PM

17 years old
Nova
Enhanced
53 posts

"Yeah listen to the handsome man, man. He speaks the truth, there's other options. Like...uh...uh...a deal. Maybe they can work out a deal, yeah." Sam has his hands outstretched, ready for a shield if he needed it. He looked from Thor to the man, and back again. This wasn't how he saw his day turning out. Or his first encounter with an avenger. Kids depressing.

As the man stepped off Nova was glad for Thor's quick reaction time. He put his hands to his head and breathed out a sigh of relief. He hadn't realized that he had been so nervous. Human lives didn't directly hang in his hands. Luckily Thor was there because the young hero had panicked an froze. Now he was breathing easy though, as he followed Thor to the ground. He stuck close to tune Avenger, trying to seem smaller so no one noticed him. He had to make sure everything was okay before he left.

"You think I did good? Awesome. High praise from an Avenger. Ms. Marvel will be so jealous. I uh. It was nice working with you. Real nice," Sam shot up finger guns and smiled. Way to go play it cool. He rubbed the back of his head and looked to the ground. "It was awesome working with you. Maybe we'll work together again. Who knows, maybe I'll join the Avengers one day.

Hearing the car screech around the corner he looked up to it. [b]"I uh yeah. I should get going,"
He held up a fist bump for the god avenger. "Catch you around, or not. It's a big city. Who knows." Sam flew in to the air. He flashed a peace sign as he shot off like a rocket into the air. He soared above the skyscraper and then picked up speed to avoid any confrontation in the area.

It wasn't till he was above Brooklyn that he slowed down. He caught his breath and grinned. He had worked with Avenger. This was awesome. He had to tell everyone. He saved the day and author was cool about him being a hero. He even got praise. Today was a good day. A good day for Nova. Maybe one day he'd work along side the Avenger. Him, Spider-Man, Ms. Marvel, and Thor, all on a team. That would be awesome.

@THOR ODINSON | That about wraps it up, unless you want one last reply. Was a fun Thread. Sam learned a lot.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf
toggle sidebar by subdevo and custom forum structure by black