Swedish Viking
29 years old
Ringleader
0 posts
Admin
Ruthi-Wan Kenobi
GMT +1
APPLICATION RULES
1. Posting a WIP application for a canon character counts as a reservation, which the admins will record on the canon list. Reservations and incomplete applications last for 7 days. If you haven't finished your application by then, it will be archived and the character will be available to others.

2. Character creation tips:
  • Diversity is encouraged!
  • Balance abilities, skills, and weaknesses. No OP characters.
  • For site-canon events that may pertain to your character, check out the timelines.
  • Unless it is MCU- or site-canon, please refrain from establishing relationships between other characters in your application (the exceptions being that you're applying for a wanted ad character or you have the other player's permission).
3. Once your app is complete, please either bump the thread or PM an admin. Prior to acceptance, please refrain from posting in games or other areas. If edits are requested, you'll have 5 days to make changes before it's archived; otherwise--congrats!--you're free to start roleplaying at any time.

4. As per the rules, if you play multiple characters, at least 10 IC posts per character are needed before reserving/applying for a new character. You may not apply for more than one character at a time. We also do not accept plagiarism, and evidence of it will result in the immediate rejection of the applicant.

5. Application title format is as follows:
Topic Title: LAST NAME, FIRST NAME
Topic Description: codename | age # | face claim (e.g. t. holland)

6. Make sure you crop your image correctly and use a direct link. No gifs or comic images.

7. Once you're accepted, don't forget to fill out your claims!

the basics

FULL NAME: First Middle Last
AKA: Nickname/Codename
DOB: Month ##, Year
POB: Place of Birth, Country
POR: Place of Residence, Country
NATIONALITY: Nationality
MEMBER GROUP: Enhanced, Extraterrestrial, Human, Inhuman, Mutant, or Mystical (more info here)
FACE CLAIM: Playby's first and last name

case file

Describe your character's abilities, skills and/or powers. Please be thorough and include appropriate limits and weaknesses.

freeform

This is a freestyle app, which means you are free to represent your character as you wish, so long as that we get a good idea of your character's history and personality.

Alias | Age | Timezone

Roleplay sample. It doesn't have to be your best writing, it's just to give the admins an idea of your roleplaying and writing style. Please make it about 3-5 paragraphs in length. Only required for first character.

CODE
[post2=https://placehold.it/400x250][align=center][SIZE=9][i]the basics[/i][/SIZE][/align]
[b]FULL NAME:[/b] First Middle Last
[b]AKA:[/b] Nickname/Codename
[b]DOB:[/b] Month ##, Year
[b]POB:[/b] Place of Birth, Country
[b]POR:[/b] Place of Residence, Country
[b]OCCUPATION:[/b] Employment
[b]NATIONALITY:[/b] Nationality
[b]MEMBER GROUP:[/b] Enhanced, Extraterrestrial, Human, Inhuman, Mutant, or Mystical (more info [URL=http://withgreatpowers.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=23&view=findpost&p=51]here[/URL])
[b]FACE CLAIM:[/b] Playby's first and last name

[align=center][SIZE=8][i]case file[/i][/SIZE][/align]
Describe your character's [b]abilities, skills and/or powers[/b]. Please be thorough and include appropriate [b]limits and weaknesses[/b].

[align=center][SIZE=8][i]freeform[/i][/SIZE][/align]
This is a [b]freestyle app[/b], which means you are free to represent your character as you wish, so long as that we get a [b]good idea of your character's history and personality[/b].

[dohtml]<div style="width:380px;padding:10px;background:#547980;"><font color="#FFF"><center>Alias | Age | Timezone</center></font></div>[/dohtml][/post2]
[post1]Roleplay sample. It doesn't have to be your best writing, it's just to give the admins an idea of your roleplaying and writing style. Please make it about 3-5 paragraphs in length. Only required for first character.[/post1]
Posted: Aug 17 2017, 06:07 AM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.   ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

skin created exclusively for WITH GREAT POWERS by NOÄ of CTTW.
RPG-D Shadowplay Topsites Marvel Topsites

Candyland Couture Δrk City GODS AMONG MEN ideal world “WOK”/ GLITTER & GOLD A marvel infinity war rp